JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Multiple fatalities in shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3230 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yes..saw this last night on CNN news - could not rest well.

I went to Panera Bread this morning and heard on one of the

top talk radio stations - the talk show host asking "So where

was God?"  Do you ever wonder where was God when something

like this happens?"

We will probably hear this from work mates, school and the ministry!

I am preparing with scriptures!

Yes this is so sad! Another protection we have being in the truth though because we don't segregate our halls into race. We worship together so there is no target for some sick person. Thank you Jehovah for guiding us to love everyone equally and unitedly!!!

My previous employer provided information on what to do in an Active Shooter situation. Here is a link to some of the information they shared.

http://www.dhs.gov/publication/active-shooter-pamphlet

According to the news report, the shooter reloaded 5 times. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

He looks as if he could have mental illness...that hairstyle was out in the 80s. But he could just simply have evil in his heart. Jehovah knows for sure. I know when someone new comes into our hall the brothers all come up and really talk to them and ask names and such. I can see this system is getting worse every day.

He looks as if he could have mental illness...that hairstyle was out in the 80s. But he could just simply have evil in his heart. Jehovah knows for sure. I know when someone new comes into our hall the brothers all come up and really talk to them and ask names and such. I can see this system is getting worse every day.

Does Idiocy rings a bell?

This guy is sick and demented!   I heard on the news, that he had been arrested a few months for doing drugs, prescription and otherwise.  The demons are working overtime along with their big brother, the devil.    Am not sure, but weren't there more women in the church then the men.  I heard that the pastor and a senator were both killed and then several women, one was 87 years old.   The story said he was sitting in the back of the church listening to a Bible Study, and after it ended, he got up and started to shot who ever he saw.    To sad for words, sick and demented are the only two words that come to my mind. 

I also heard this on the news tonight. A neighborhood in Florida was vandalized with religious slanders and disgusting racial remarks as well as a swastika and even feces was painted on homes and sidewalks.

What is going on? Is this happening in any other areas? It seems clear Satan and his demons are very busy right now.

His friend said he was planning the attack for 6 months

It sounds like his 'friend' should be arrested as an accessory.

I am glad I am not the one that will decide what happens to stupid people...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wow, now pastors are taking guns to church.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/why-some-pastors-bring-their-guns-to-the-pulpit/ar-AAbS2GS

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition..

Edited by RKibel