JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in churches

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3218 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

You crack me up brother Glenn!!!

This article is from a couple days ago and it seems that religions are divided (not unusual) but this is something to watch to see how many end up conforming instead of standing for God's definition of marriage in a few months from now. We are going to see a lot of changes from the new law I think.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/26/churches-same-sex-marriage/29376803/

You crack me up brother Glenn!!!

This article is from a couple days ago and it seems that religions are divided (not unusual) but this is something to watch to see how many end up conforming instead of standing for God's definition of marriage in a few months from now. We are going to see a lot of changes from the new law I think.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/26/churches-same-sex-marriage/29376803/ed

I think a lot of religions will go on the gay side. But, who ever thought it would go this far around 30 years ago?? When the end comes, False Religion body will be soaked in manure.