JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In 2007 my mom contracted MRSA in a hospital where she was admitted for an asthma attack. She was undiagnosed for 3 days then was undertreated for another 4, then she was life-flighted to a large inner city Kaiser Hospital where she died in another 4 days. Her doctor called me and was shocked and alarmed and said she should never have died, yadda yadda. Too little too late.

The medications, the treatment, the way a victim is treated at the outset is crucial to their very life. My Aunt was visiting mom in the hospital and she was instructed to NOT touch mom. Just by being in a 3 foot proximity to mom my Aunt, who had a sliver from a blackberry bush, got the MRSA virus in her hand. In 2 days she very near lost her whole hand and part of her arm. This is a very serious disease and one to be treated quickly and aggressively. 

Ok so now why I'm writing all this, I've had a terrible sinus and ear infection for months now and am done with traditional 'doctorin', here's something I found, oregano oil, for my problem. BUT it also says this about the life threatening MRSA virus, interesting:

Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection – A team of Indian and British researchers found that oregano oil has strong antibacterial properties that can kill this deadly superbug.17

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Staph Aureus is common on most people's skin .. So you would'nt want to bath in oregano oil .. But open wounds, burns have to watched.. When I burned my foot with hot coffee going down my work boot .. My doctor wanted to see me every day to change the dressing .. And I didn't go the hospital to get it dressed .. He wanted me only come to his office outside of the hospital .. He was very concerned about a staph aureus infection

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

In 2007 my mom contracted MRSA in a hospital where she was admitted for an asthma attack. She was undiagnosed for 3 days then was undertreated for another 4, then she was life-flighted to a large inner city Kaiser Hospital where she died in another 4 days. Her doctor called me and was shocked and alarmed and said she should never have died, yadda yadda. Too little too late.

The medications, the treatment, the way a victim is treated at the outset is crucial to their very life. My Aunt was visiting mom in the hospital and she was instructed to NOT touch mom. Just by being in a 3 foot proximity to mom my Aunt, who had a sliver from a blackberry bush, got the MRSA virus in her hand. In 2 days she very near lost her whole hand and part of her arm. This is a very serious disease and one to be treated quickly and aggressively. 

Ok so now why I'm writing all this, I've had a terrible sinus and ear infection for months now and am done with traditional 'doctorin', here's something I found, oregano oil, for my problem. BUT it also says this about the life threatening MRSA virus, interesting:

Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection – A team of Indian and British researchers found that oregano oil has strong antibacterial properties that can kill this deadly superbug.17

That information is interesting for not just MRSA but for other superbugs ... I contracted a superbug , which the medical profession haven't named - through the air con in the hospital while I was in there, pregnant and with a chest infection. I ended up in hospital 3 months because I went undiagnosed too.  Even today the superbug is still in my system and I'm not allowed to get run down etc etc .. so thank you for this I will certainly do my own research on the oil.

Sorry to hear about your Mum and Aunt, sounds like something from a horror movie doesn't it? This horrible old system really needs to end.

I look at the pictures at the end of the Kingdom Rules book ... I lost my mum last year, and I picture the lady laying on the hospital bed as my mum and me sitting next to her - then over in the other page - there she is all young and lovely and enjoying each other as we should. Try it - it's really healing.

Loveya sis

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

On the topic of bacteria .. I just heard a broadcast on CBC .. Regarding asthma in children ..

Doctors at the University of BC have found that children who have asthma are deficient in 4 bacteria ..

Kids who have a natural vaginial birth .. Breast fed ..and eat dirt etc. have the right bacteria to combat asthma ... So they are now isolating the bacteria to give to babies in the first 90 days of life to combat the increasing problem of asthma in children ...

For the most part bacteria is our friend .. :)

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Oor friend. Oil of oregano. I have been using it or a couple of years. Put it under my tongue, and immediately down goes a glass of water. Sublingual. I try to use it sparingly, but if I suspect that I would be given an antibiotic if I went to the doctor, I use it. Incidently, sorry brothers, but here goes. I am subject to recurrent UTI's. Asymptomatic. I do have clues. But I take two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar, a teaspooon of baking soda, let it fizz, add water, and down it goes. UTI gone!

Jehovah has given us a cabinet full of prescriptions that we just hhave to learn about. The MRSA thing is new to me. Thanks, Cheryl!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Oor friend. Oil of oregano. I have been using it or a couple of years. Put it under my tongue, and immediately down goes a glass of water. Sublingual. I try to use it sparingly, but if I suspect that I would be given an antibiotic if I went to the doctor, I use it. Incidently, sorry brothers, but here goes. I am subject to recurrent UTI's. Asymptomatic. I do have clues. But I take two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar, a teaspooon of baking soda, let it fizz, add water, and down it goes. UTI gone!

Jehovah has given us a cabinet full of prescriptions that we just hhave to learn about. The MRSA thing is new to me. Thanks, Cheryl!

Baking soda is the bane of commercial industries, as it is effective for so many things, cleaning the stains from coffee cups, balancing our physicial bodies, removing smells and the list goes on, and it is cheap.

I reckon all you need in your cleaning cupboard and medical drawer is: Baking Soda, Vinegar, Honey, ginger and for cleaning Coke Cola, haha - and now I might just add Oregano Oil.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Baking soda is the bane of commercial industries, as it is effective for so many things, cleaning the stains from coffee cups, balancing our physicial bodies, removing smells and the list goes on, and it is cheap.

I reckon all you need in your cleaning cupboard and medical drawer is: Baking Soda, Vinegar, Honey, ginger and for cleaning Coke Cola, haha - and now I might just add Oregano Oil.

and some medicinal alcohol made by Jack Daniels?

:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I started the Mediterranean Oregano oil this morning. I hope it does the trick. Had a sinus headache this morning that almost made me sick, but I went to the meeting anyway, NO WAY I was going to miss today's meeting.

I did get the capsules because the tincture required a carries to dilute it so it wouldn't burn me. Nah, a simple capsule down the throat is the ticket for me.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34