JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Privvy news?...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3080 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

seriously, these leaks have got to stop, leaks like these happening during the GT could cost us our lives. I for one would really hate to be killed during the GT,... too close to the finish line. :-)

Don't worry, Dawnmarie. If there are still any moles in the organization during the Great Tribulation, they will be killed off first! They won't have a chance to reveal any "leaks" by then. Hopefully, those moles will realize we're "close to the finish line" before that time and get in spiritual shape to survive it.

I hope also that Leakers (of priveliged material) will be 'LET GO'  during the Great Tribulation also. The Jehovah and the angels know all of us by name. I'm sure no body will 'sneak' through.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Sweet sister Luezette, I think you will see everything, I think it is right around the corner. Did you hear the news report about Israel president stating to Obama that he WANTS to make a peace agreement for the Middle East before Obama is out of office? This is the one person that has been holding up the deals offered. They are having this G20 meeting next week, supposedly Obama was going to leave tomorrow for Turkey for this meeting...you KEEP fighting it is coming my dear sister!!! It is coming SOON!!!

Even though the brothers don't have details of something coming they see what is happening everywhere and this is why the CO's and elders and GB are speeding up the work and preparing us. We have been having talk after talk about us not having the mindset that things will continue on for long. It's coming keep fighting and going forward!!! And I love you!!!