JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - Kyrgyzstan Court Upholds Acquittal of Two Women Convicted Under False Charges

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3024 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

At some point before this wicked ends, we will need to have faith like all these dear brothers & sisters have or we might not make it. As the video we watched for the mid-week meeting this week helped us to see, we must build our faith so we can endure. Incredible times ahead.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

At some point before this wicked ends, we will need to have faith like all these dear brothers & sisters have or we might not make it. As the video we watched for the mid-week meeting this week helped us to see, we must build our faith so we can endure. Incredible times ahead.

Thanks Vernalee for this post...I agree with you so much...we are going to need tremendous faith to

endure the end of this system...because we'll be facing circumstances most of us have never dealt

with before.

I find myself asking Jehovah for more faith, because I imagine we are going to need a lot

more of it than we can even fathom.

I am really glad both sisters were set free...since they shouldn't have been arrested in

the first place.

Edited by nanceebgd46