JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWTalks in the New System...

Have you wondered what JWTalks will be like after Armageddon?

I think it will be something like this.. :) 

Topic: Did it rain before the flood?

All Wet

(Noah)

Yes it rained before the flood. Hey, how do you like my profile picture? It’s an ARK! Cool huh? Do you like my tagline line “Ark you glad I didn’t say Noah again” I love that! One of my grandkids said that.

Disabled

(Abel)

I’m new here but I think everyone knows me. I remember it rained outside of the Garden of Eden. What’s a ‘flood’?

Nameless One

(Cain’s wife)

Abel, are you coming over for dinner, Cain is making roasted vegetables…again…Your brother really misses you

Disabled

(Abel)

Sure, I’ll try, I have a splitting headache. Have him PM me.

Nameless One

(Cains Wife)

What’s a headache?

All Wet

(Noah)

Off-topic!

Oldest

(Methuselah)

Noah, just stow it, let the kid talk or I’ll tell them about the time you had a flood when you were a little boy…J

Iron Man

(Jubal)

It rained. If you had read the Second Scroll of Seth you would know Seth said ‘water fell from the sky to grow plants’. If you do your own research you wouldn’t ask dumb questions.

Good-Lookin

(Sari)

My husband hated the rain, everytime it rained he would get mad and storm (no pun intended) around the house, sometimes he would disappear for weeks or months at a time. The boys were like their dad, they were always gone, out picking a fight with someone, I’d get so lonely. I have some of the boys with me now but they don’t look the same, my husband and a couple of my boys aren’t here. I’m so sad….

Loyal-1

(Enoch)

(Moderator)

Good-Lookin, take a look at the Gone Forever: Flood section, there is a topic there for the ones that lost husbands and sons in the Flood.  Look at the other topics in the Gone Forever section if you have time.

Critterlovingmama

(Debbie)

I think it is so sad that all the animals were killed during the flood, they didn’t do anything wrong.

Mightyhunter

(Nimrod)

(BANNED)

Yeah, we need more animals, I’m bored…

Runningagain

(Eloimesh)

Did anyone notice there wasn’t a rainbow the last time it rained? Does that mean Jehovah has cancelled his covenant and the earth will flood again? I have some family in New Ephraim and they said there wasn’t a rainbow the last time it rained there.

2ndtimearound

(George)

I heard about that. The 1000 years isn’t up yet but maybe Jesus and the Kings plan to flood part of the earth to get rid of the disobedient ones. Anything is possible you know. Jehovah said he wouldn’t flood the entire earth, maybe he plans to flood part of it. I’d move if I was you..

Alive!

(Napherdash)

Wow, that is so true, I mean anything is possible, maybe His promise to not flood the ‘earth’ meant he wouldn’t use just water to destroy the pre-Armageddon ‘earth’, we know he didn’t use just flood waters so maybe the covenant is no longer valid. Maybe the 1000 years aren’t really a 1000 years and Jehovah plans to flood the entire earth again. The monthly broadcast said it is raining in places it has never rained before. Don’t you love King Lett doing the Monthly Broadcast…

Loyal-1

(Enoch)

(Moderator)

The New Scrolls haven’t said anything about Jehovah flooding the earth, let’s stick with what we know and not speculate.  The moderators have decided to lock this topic..again. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

This will be great for those of us that believe in technology.

For those that don't believe in technology, they will have to wait until these faithful men of old visit their congregation, which will probably be meeting under a tree some where, most likely about the year 2525.  :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 2 weeks later...