JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) JULY 2016

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2954 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thanks for posting, just finished reading main articles and meditating on the material
I like the point from Do Not Be Afraid article saying  " When you face hardship, Jehovah wants you to feel secure because he has a strong attachment to you"

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

"Seek the Kingdom, Not Things" is the one I cannot wait to consider.

Jehovah has long debunked conventional wisdom, which tells us to find ways to make more money and thus, acquire more "things".

This will prove to be wise, as when money and things become next to worthless, it will be easier for us to walk away from it.

3 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

Paragraph 1 and the opening picture describes what happened at the my convention last year.  I had a little rant about it in the 2015 convention topic.

I think that happened at most conventions lol. That's how people are. But I think last year it was already a lot better than usually. But it took a lot for me to not be distracted by those that weren't in their seats.