JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Article: Isil plotting to use drones for nuclear attack on West

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2921 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

for some reason i feel there will be another nuclear attack before its all said and done. a few years back there was a watchtower or awake on the subject matter, and it made me think back to the september 2001 attacks. Few years prior to those attacks the slave put out an article warning of the threat of terrorism, sure enough we all know what happened in 2001 and since. i hope there isnt a nuclear attack, such a horrific loss of life.  but just seems Jehovah prepares us for everything.

• 2 weeks later...

In the US you have to have your drone registered by law. I wonder if other countries are doing the same? The first thing I thought when the drone trend started was that they would be used for bad things because people are hidden, like the Internet. 

I wonder how that works out for their belief of being a martyr for their god, it kinda ruins their ability to actively be in the attack.