JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses to Sell The Towers, Key Legacy Property in Brooklyn

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2853 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

As many times through the decades I've toured Brooklyn Bethel, I have never seen this building.  Since it was a residence building, it was not on the tour list, neither the Sands bldg, nor 117 Adams Street, I surmise.

10 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

As many times through the decades I've toured Brooklyn Bethel, I have never seen this building.  Since it was a residence building, it was not on the tour list, neither the Sands bldg, nor 117 Adams Street, I surmise.

Ohhh :(  That's where you needed to know someone at Bethel- buddies get you "behind the scenes".  I've been to Bethel five times and only on the first visit did I get the standard tool.  I made friends inside and from then on, I got in touch with them and got the private tours.   That included all the residence buildings. :)

On 6/3/2016 at 9:45 AM, Hope said:

Ohhh :(  That's where you needed to know someone at Bethel- buddies get you "behind the scenes".  I've been to Bethel five times and only on the first visit did I get the standard tool.  I made friends inside and from then on, I got in touch with them and got the private tours.   That included all the residence buildings. :)

that is correct. We ourselves just had opportunity to visit the building on May 23...yes, one day before they put it up for sale ;-)