JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - European Court of Human Rights Rules That Turkey Must Recognize Kingdom Halls as “Places of Worship”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2852 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting article and glad to know this. The more we are aware of the legal plight of our brothers and sisters worldwide, the more we can include them in our prayers to Jehovah.  I continue to keep them (Eritrea, Russia, S. Korea, Turkmenistan, Singapore) in my thoughts and prayers as well as those in countries where our work is banned. 

Matthew 6:10

Turkey is trying to balance between being a modern european country or a middle east state. This is a video of Bülent Arınç, ex-deputy prime minister of Turkey, that he thanks Jehovah's Witnesses in Turkey:

Personally, I have enjoyed the ministry in Turkey. The most of the local people in İstanbul and aegean region show respect for God and you will enjoy talking with them. The fanatics Muslims are in the entire country. If you are looking a place to expand your ministry, Turkey is a nice choice.