JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2811 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I dream of beauty that transcends time in a world that knows nothing else

Where all is clean and pure and good and all mankind is willing to help one another

Where discovery is a way of life and there is no fear of failure 

Where Jehovah God is a very personal thing who is real to everyone

I dream of a time that has no pain and where there is no dispair

Where love has a constant meaning that keeps people together forever

I dream that all of this is true and that I will share it all with you.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Nice words! Nice dream.

But I already live a little bit of your dream ...:crush::backflip: 

There is a people on this earth ...where Jehovah God is a very personal thing who is real to everyone.   

Where love has a constant meaning that keeps people together forever.

That all is already real.

And... all the rest soon will come true. Very soon...in fact is in front of our eyes...:flowers:

Edited by Daniela

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”