JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Schools were evacuated in Braunschweig, Germany

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2787 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Today, many schools in my city received bomb threats. School starts at 7:50am. At about 8:30 we were told to leave the building and go home, because of "technical issues". They forgot that the students are connected through social media. So we heard, that many other schools were evacuated to. It got clear, that it must be a larger thing than a technical problem. Arrived home, it was all on the local news. We are glad that nothing serious happened. 

This is becoming more and more prevalent all around the world. I pray everyone stays alert to their surroundings and follow direction to stay safe in these final days. I never had to worry about anything like this when I was in school so I cannot imagine how stressful it would be. All of us need to say prayers to Jehovah even more often.

Back in my day, (NOT antedeluvian, in spite of any rumors you may have heard to the contrary^_^ )nobody brought any guns to school.

Not even during the Firearm Deer Season, which is like a national holiday, here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, hey.  

(Schools are actually closed down to allow kids to go hunting on opening day.:uhhuh:)

Never once had to evacuate the school for a bomb threat, either.Scared Run Away Run Away.gif

The days are, indeed, growing darker...and darker.Sigh.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif