JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I want one of these !

Have at it, brother, what would you put in yours?8-)

All the societies publications.

REAL ones not the electronic stuff( although it's useful )

My father's memento's that he gathered over the years from his faithful service

like old assembly programs the WT and Consolation bag he used to use for the street work etc

Plus any interesting looking guitars that I come across.

I love looking at old guitars and seeing the craftsmanship that goes into making them

Plus watches.

Love watches.

I can look at them when I have time on my hands.

and a massage chair.

like old assembly programs the WT and Consolation bag he used to use for the street work etc

I love looking at old guitars and seeing the craftsmanship that goes into making them

Plus watches.

Love watches.

and a massage chair.

OK that sounds good. Let me know when it's done so I can visit. Or are those places labeled "No Women Allowed"?

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Plus watches.

Love watches.

and a massage chair.

OK that sounds good. Let me know when it's done so I can visit. Or are those places labeled "No Women Allowed"?

Well, we have to be flexible in Jehovah's organisation so maybe I could have a "womens day" once a year :cowboy:

My woman's 'cave' would have a lab set up so I could do chemical experiments on things that turned different colours. *laughs* It doesn't matter what, I am just mystified by certain colours that are produced and thankful that I have sight to differentiate between them. See quantum dots....quantum_dots_c.jpg (bob could you resize this please WOW it's large for something nano LOL!!!)

I'm probably have one of those full length skeletons with a smoke hanging out of his mouth, and a sign around his neck declaring "see smoking really does kill you''.

I'd have plants of every variety that I bought from our local greenhouse/or the muttart conservatory along with pungent herbs and spices like sage and thyme. With a little nook in back with a large comfy couch that you just ooze into, and a wall to wall book shelving unit that contained all the books I own. (There's quite a few), I'd also have a small showcase for the rocks, shells, sea stars, and so forth that I've found over the years.

There'd also be one of those little fountains that recycles the water gurgling quietly in the background rising up from the stone pond filled with sparkling variety's of fish.

The room would be like a solarium, so I could see all the birds at play and my neighbour's cat slinking by thinking he's unseen.

I wouldn't have a phone, a computer but I would have a small tiny iPod docking station that I would play whatever struck me at the moment.

I'd have one of those huge polished wood desks that is ancient and scarred, with a plump chair probably piled high to the brim with magazines that I'm looking at for reference materials or the like.

And to add the finishing touch, a long haired cat that lay curled on the couch/chair in there somewhere.