JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missing Friend

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2266 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Gday all.

I am hoping someone is in florida who may be able to help me.

Im in sydney australia and dont really know how to begin.

I have a friend who last year told me she was moving to florida.

We know they sold up here and they flew to Hawaii and we heard that they were getting a connecting flight soon to florida.

Thats the last anyone has heard from them.

I was under the impression they were there and busy in Jah service. We have gone a yr or more without catching up so it wasnt unusual not to hear from them.

But today I got a message from a sis in OHIO who knows them and is asking where they are as noone has heard from them since Jan.

my friends husbands mum has not even heard from them. She is NOT a witness and doesnt even like witnesses but is so worried she has asked for all our help to find them.

If your in florida please send me a message and i will give you their names etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much love

Fiona

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Maybe they are in the witness protection program. No pun intended. I’ve heard it’s happened (but only once that I know of), one of our sisters was related to a mafia family and had to change her name and move away. Not really government related.....so not the REAL wpp 

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)