Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Organizational Accomplishments - After the Earthquake in Haiti


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1972 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Skye said:

I looked at my media for this week's meetings and couldn't find it. Only the 3 songs (123, 44 and 141). Thanks Michael!

 

I have both an android tablet as well as an iPad and the video shows in both for the week of December 26 -January 1. Are you 

looking at the correct week? If so, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by mserskine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mserskine said:

I have both an android tablet as well as an iPad and the video shows in both for the week of December 26 -January 1. Are you 

looking at the correct week?

 

Yeah, using my iPhone with v.8.2.2 (that allows highlighting with an Apple Pencil on iPad Pro - OT) and the media for the week of December 26 -January 1 is just songs.  Romans 7:24 Miserable(wo)man that I am!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Skye said:

Yeah, using my iPhone with v.8.2.2 (that allows highlighting with an Apple Pencil on iPad Pro - OT) and the media for the week of December 26 -January 1 is just songs.  Romans 7:24 Miserable(wo)man that I am!

FullSizeRender.jpg

I don't know if this will fix it or if you really want to do it, but what I would do is delete the app and download the app again. You would have to re download everything you had on the app, but it might fix it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mserskine said:

I don't know if this will fix it or if you really want to do it, but what I would do is delete the app and download the app again. You would have to re download everything you had on the app, but it might fix it.

I really do not want to do it. I will lose precious bookmarks, highlights and bandwidth^_^ . Thanks...it'll fix itself, in time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Problem solved! Thanks Carole and Michael.)

 

It must be a shock (and a great witness) to many who see ones affected by tragedy getting out of the homes to go comfort others similarly affected. The normal reaction would be to stay indoors and grieve, give way to depression and discouragement...but our dear brothers continued their spiritual routine and some even stepped it up, moving to where the need was greater. Again, only in Jehovah's organization.

3 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

The Media is linked in with Workbook and Watchtower files.  Does the December Workbook need updating?  Try removing and re-downloading the Workbook.

Thanks Jonathan! This was the problem - I needed to update the MWB! (runs and hides)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.1.2 (changelog)