JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have Love Among Yourselves

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2663 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

30 minutes ago, mserskine said:

Thank you very much! I was waiting for this video. This video clearly considered the reality we experienced as imperfect people who strive to continue to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. This only happens among the people of Jehovah!

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

I don't know when this was updated, but when first released it was only 16 minutes long and had some segments missing.  I just noticed it is now 22 minutes and has all the segments.

You're right! I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed that out. Thank you.

EDIT: The original 16 minute version was uploaded December 2 at 9:14 AM Eastern Time. The newer version is dated December 15, 11:12 AM.

Edited by Sheep

Timestamps

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:30 PM, Araujo JW said:

Thank you very much! I was waiting for this video. This video clearly considered the reality we experienced as imperfect people who strive to continue to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. This only happens among the people of Jehovah!

I had similar thoughts.

I like how realistic the demonstration was in that we sometimes have to remind ourselves to put on "the mind of Christ", meaning, to consider how he would handle a situation with a fellow believer. In addition, I often think about how we may never know who we may need to rely on during the Great Tribulation. It could very well be with someone we have an "issue" with, and may let that get in the way of accepting or offering assistance.

Something I just think about.