JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Was Life Created?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2677 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On December 15, 2016 at 0:32 AM, youthintheministry23 said:

Has anyone already mentioned this before- in the Meeting Section for the first week of January 2017, the presentation for Was Life Created brochure has the new video (Was Life Created) shown within it. 

Ray, How do I find the video for "was life created" on JW.org? I search but could not find.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

4 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

The video has not yet been released.   You can watch it from within the sample presentation video for January.

For people like me the next question is always....and how do I find that video...the sample presentation video. When I look in the meeting workbook in the JW.library only find the samples in text, no video. I see the video at the hall but only in text on my iPad.

i couldn't find it on JW.org either.

Edited by Pjdriver

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

8 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

For people like me the next question is always....and how do I find that video...the sample presentation video. When I look in the meeting workbook in the JW.library only find the samples in text, no video. I see the video at the hall but only in text on my iPad.

Br, Burt, do not look at the MWB in the "Publications" section.  Click on the "Meetings" icon, then make sure the "Life and Ministry" tab is highlighted at the top (not the Watchtower).  Choose the "calendar" icon to select the week of Jan 2-8 (in Android) or click on the current date at the top of the page to get the date choices (if you are in Apple).  When you have the correct date selected the Jan MWB should be on the page.  Look in the upper left corner for the icon that looks like a muscical note printed over a piece of film.  In Android it is the secon icon next to the calendar, in Apple it is the first icon nearest the center of the page.  When you click on the "Media" icon (the musical note) the selection opens up with the 3 songs and all of the videos for the meeting.

Edited by jwhess

14 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Br, Burt, do not look at the MWB in the "Publications" section.  Click on the "Meetings" icon, then make sure the "Life and Ministry" tab is highlighted at the top.  Choose the "calendar" icon to select the week of Jan 2-8 (in Android) or click on the current date at the top of the page to get the date choices (if you are in Apple).  When you have the correct date selected the Jan MWB should be on the page.  Look in the upper left corner for the icon that looks like a muscical note printed over a piece of film.  In Android it is the secon icon next to the calendar, in Apple it is the first icon nearest the center of the page.  When you click on the "Media" icon (the musical note) the selection opens up with the 3 songs and all of the videos for the meeting.

Thanks John. I'm learning you have to notice all the little link icons on the page for access to more stuff (technical term).

On December 15, 2016 at 0:32 AM, youthintheministry23 said:

Has anyone already mentioned this before- in the Meeting Section for the first week of January 2017, the presentation for Was Life Created brochure has the new video (Was Life Created) shown within it. 

Ray, now that you mentioned it...I did notice that. Very nice.  :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I first thought that the video was the first of a series of video for the Was Life Created brochure, but it is not  If you click on this download link

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=imv&langwritten=E

you will notice that the video series is called "Introductions for the Ministry"- hence imv.  And it seems we will get more "Introduction" videos as well for other publications or offers.