JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Stanley Theather Tours?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2562 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Friends,

just a quick question, we are off to New York in a few days.  We got tours at Warwick and Wallkill. But we have never seen the Stanley Theather. Is there any way to Tour it also? Or does anyone know if there is an Assembly on April 29th?

Thanks in Advance,

Matt

19 minutes ago, madefl said:

Hi Friends,

just a quick question, we are off to New York in a few days.  We got tours at Warwick and Wallkill. But we have never seen the Stanley Theather. Is there any way to Tour it also? Or does anyone know if there is an Assembly on April 29th?

Thanks in Advance,

Matt

Tours are not longer provided. Maybe you can catch a CA.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Call the assemblly Hall and ask if they have an event at the time of your visit.  I have used that method to assit ones that had to miss our assigned ciruits program.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, Old said:

Tours are not longer provided.

Yes, those were the "good 'ol days" of touring the Stanley Theatre.  Having a jovial and knowledgeable tour guide; having the lights turned off to see the "stars in the heavens".  And finally, at the end of the tour, one's very own vanilla ice cream.  :wub:

When I worked at Warwick back in 2015 I stopped at the Stanley before I came home. There was a CA in progress. There were NO tours. They did said I could look around and take pictures AS LONG AS I DID NOT GO INTO THE AUDITORIUM

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~