JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

what do you all think of alex jones and his youtube channel?

Some of the things that he points out are real issues, and have some truth. However quite often he's over-the-top in his predictions. It's very wise not to put too much stock in the things he says.

For example he talks about FEMA 'concentration camps'. It is true that some day those COULD be used in that capacity. However he'll go into a bigger diatribe that when the government fully takes over and stamps out all freedom that the dissidents are the ones that will go there. That's where he starts to lose credibility. From the scriptures we know that things will happen a certain way, not Alex Jones' way.

He'll preach the idea that Civil War is coming. That's unlikely because the Bible says that the Anglo-American world power will fall without a single hand being raised up against it.

The trends he sees are correct, but he fails to realize that the real conspirators are not human. And he has learned to make $$ out of his paranoia.

As regards the latter, because the real issue is not human, the society is training exactly what is needed. Note the study article starting on page 7 in the May 15, 2011 The Watchtower magazine: CHRISTIAN FAMILIES—“STAY AWAKE”

“Let us stay awake and keep our senses.”—1 THESS. 5:6.

Also note in that same magazine: COMPLETE TRUST IN JEHOVAH INSPIRES CONFIDENCE

“Jehovah himself will hear when I call to him.”—PS. 4:3.

Those like Alex Jones believe the lie that humans (ie: democracy, or rule 'by the people') will affect positive change. But history shows it only moves or changes the problem, does not solve them. So to them this belief has become in effect a lie hoping in a 'false god' of sorts. (Ps. 4:2) So while it's okay to see if what he is saying is true, as a prairie dog early warning when they see a hawk in the air, but this does not mean that he knows the correct response to the threat. Ones like him also serve to help people keep their focus off of the true source of rescue. (Daniel 3:17)

Too, let us not forget that Alex Jones' reporting is still EXTREMELY politically biased. Even if the trends he sees are true, his reporting is what is considered Political Extremism. As Christians we want to be very careful to make sure that we remain neutral.

If the government lands 2000 troops in our backyard and moves us to concentration camps who cares? We should be happy, because that means the end is that much closer.

I know he is a socalled conspiracy newsreporter some things i admit i go hmmm in relation to how the scenario of the kings give their authority to the beasts. comments? yes i know its all speculation

I can't sit through any of his videos because I find him incredibly INCREDIBLY irritating. I think if he got someone else to present I might be able to bear them... in amongst the craziness are some very valid points and good observations about how the system is set up but they are tooooo long and he needs Noam Chomsky or someone to present them...lol