JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Do any of us here have a Etsy shop? I thought it would be nice to be up to date with brothers and sisters shops...

I know many sell Bible covers etc but maybe there are other items as well?

I sell hand dyed yarn.. but I would be interested in any jewellery makers ?? 

Could you please post your links below?

Edited by anniebea

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Hi Annie,

I know of a sister here on JWtalk that makes her own jewelery and sells it. :)

I think she sells on Etsy but I cannot remember, but here below is the link to her profile and maybe you could send her a PM and ask her about it, she would be happy to talk with you. I believe she has a website also. 

https://jwtalk.net/forums/profile/5920-sally/

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Thanks so much... I'll ask her if she would like to put a link here.  It would help others find shops run by brothers and sisters. 

mine is 

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/TheSixpenceMoon

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 1 month later...
Hi Annie,

I know of a sister here on JWtalk that makes her own jewelery and sells it. 
I think she sells on Etsy but I cannot remember, but here below is the link to her profile and maybe you could send her a PM and ask her about it, she would be happy to talk with you. I believe she has a website also. 

https://jwtalk.net/forums/profile/5920-sally/

I buy and sell vintage jewelry but I don’t have a shop. I sell thru various groups online! Great fun.

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"