JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2009 District Convention

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2196 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

10 hours ago, dejuanacausey said:

I been trying to find a copy of the Keep on the Watch convention, do anyone have a copy of the last talk given?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Are you after the one by Brother Stephen Lett called: "Keep in Expectation; Waiting for Jehovah's Day".  That's the concluding talk on day 3. If so,  I have it. :) 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

2 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

Are you after the one by Brother Stephen Lett called: "Keep in Expectation; Waiting for Jehovah's Day".  That's the concluding talk on day 3. If so,  I have it. :) 

Was that that the one about 'the toes' of the image in Daniel?

17 hours ago, jscotchie said:

The one about the toes in Daniel’s image was from the 2011 district convention. It was entitled “God’s Kingdom Will Crush All Other Kingdoms—When?”

Ahh, gotcha. I only wondered cause it that year (2011) that our last talk was by Br Lett. Didn't remember what year it was. But, if I would have simply looked at Sister Dejuana's location, i would have figured out it was not the same talk haha xD 

9 hours ago, dejuanacausey said:

Yes, I apologize for not being specific, I'm looking for day 3 the last talk.

Yes, that's the one I have.  If you would like it, please PM me with your email and I you can access it from My Drive

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

7 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:
Yes, that's the one I have.  If you would like it, please PM me with your email and I you can access it from My Drive

### Email address removed for your own safety. Please do not post personal details such as your email addres, postal address or phone number since you never now who will read this. If you need to send your contact info to another member, use the Private Message system, please. ###

Edited by carlos

Deleted email address