JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Need help finding a video

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2210 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

During the regional convention in 2016 (I can’t remember the theme), at the very end of the last day there was a video shown that I wasn’t able to see and I was hoping somebody knew the name or title or a link. 

Any help is appreciated.

M

2 hours ago, Michael said:

During the regional convention in 2016 (I can’t remember the theme), at the very end of the last day there was a video shown that I wasn’t able to see and I was hoping somebody knew the name or title or a link. 

Any help is appreciated.

M

Check this link out and scroll down to the "2016 Convention" video section. It has all the videos from that convention.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/categories/VODProgramsEvents

Whatever you're looking for is there.

But you're likely talking about this one:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/2016Convention/pub-jwbcov_201605_11_VIDEO

Edited by Bob

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Check this link out and scroll down to the "2016 Convention" video section. It has all the videos from that convention.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/categories/VODProgramsEvents

Whatever you're looking for is there.

But you're likely talking about this one:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/2016Convention/pub-jwbcov_201605_11_VIDEO

Thank you. Sometimes the website is overwhelming for me to try and find something. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your help. 

I deal with chronic pain (sometimes severe) and sometimes have to lay down in my truck and listen on the FM station in the parking lot. By the end of Sunday, I had been in my truck for probably half the day. 

I was trying to get back inside the arena to watch the video with my family and walked in as the final beats to the dramatic finale were ending. But as I made my way back to my seat I could feel an emotional energy in the arena that I’d never felt before and I knew I missed something special. I regret that deeply and resented my condition even further. 

I just watched it a few minutes ago and cant stop sobbing. To watch the brother be reunited with his boy after loosing him to that wreck is a real emotional tug.

That convention was especially difficult for me. My pain levels were high during that time and with it being all about enduring trials it was especially tough. I felt like it was geared towards outside influences and subsequent trials and how to face them. 99% of my trials come from within me. Between incessant physical pain and my biggest thorn in my flesh is that I have a disorder in my brain that causes extreme depression, anxiety, panic and elevated and expansive moods that sometimes cause a separation between me and reality which can lead to very irrational and dangerous behaviors. Sometimes they’re dangerous to myself but sometimes others if I’m really detached from reality. How can I take the advice and council to not focus on my trials when it lives inside of me and makes its presence known to me every day. That was a rhetorical question. It’s like a migraine headache. It’s virtually impossible to focus on anything else. I just couldn’t relate to much of the info.

Now all of that said, there was a lot of positive and encouraging points and experiences. I’m in no way complaining or murmuring. I always appreciate the feasts Jehovah prepares for us. It was just difficult to try and digest.

Brother Bob, you’ll never know how much it means to me to have made that convention complete for me.

Agape,

M

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Thank you. Sometimes the website is overwhelming for me to try and find something. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your help. 

I deal with chronic pain (sometimes severe) and sometimes have to lay down in my truck and listen on the FM station in the parking lot. By the end of Sunday, I had been in my truck for probably half the day. 

I was trying to get back inside the arena to watch the video with my family and walked in as the final beats to the dramatic finale were ending. But as I made my way back to my seat I could feel an emotional energy in the arena that I’d never felt before and I knew I missed something special. I regret that deeply and resented my condition even further. 

I just watched it a few minutes ago and cant stop sobbing. To watch the brother be reunited with his boy after loosing him to that wreck is a real emotional tug.

That convention was especially difficult for me. My pain levels were high during that time and with it being all about enduring trials it was especially tough. I felt like it was geared towards outside influences and subsequent trials and how to face them. 99% of my trials come from within me. Between incessant physical pain and my biggest thorn in my flesh is that I have a disorder in my brain that causes extreme depression, anxiety, panic and elevated and expansive moods that sometimes cause a separation between me and reality which can lead to very irrational and dangerous behaviors. Sometimes they’re dangerous to myself but sometimes others if I’m really detached from reality. How can I take the advice and council to not focus on my trials when it lives inside of me and makes its presence known to me every day. That was a rhetorical question. It’s like a migraine headache. It’s virtually impossible to focus on anything else. I just couldn’t relate to much of the info.

Now all of that said, there was a lot of positive and encouraging points and experiences. I’m in no way complaining or murmuring. I always appreciate the feasts Jehovah prepares for us. It was just difficult to try and digest.

Brother Bob, you’ll never know how much it means to me to have made that convention complete for me.

Agape,

M

You are welcome, my brother. I am so happy to help you find what you were looking for. And I am happy to hear that you took something positive from it.

Agape!