JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Link for Downloading "any" Monthly JW Broadcasting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2178 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If you click on the settings button on JW Broadcasting (the cog symbol) you can check the option for subtitles.  Then if subtitled versions are available, it will download those ones instead.

But the link is

www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=YYYYMM&langwritten=langcode

So this month for English is

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201805&langwritten=e

On 5/8/2018 at 9:56 AM, Jonathan77 said:

If you click on the settings button on JW Broadcasting (the cog symbol) you can check the option for subtitles.  Then if subtitled versions are available, it will download those ones instead. 

It seems there are no subtitles this month. I have the option checked and it usually works, but this month it downloads the video without subtitles.

2 hours ago, carlos said:

It seems there are no subtitles this month. I have the option checked and it usually works, but this month it downloads the video without subtitles.

Hhmmm. I see subtitles with mine. I downloaded it from this link...

On 5/8/2018 at 3:56 AM, Jonathan77 said:

And I also see subtitles if I watch it on the main JW Broadcasting site. Make sure the box in the red square is clicked.

130155937_JWBroadcastingMay2018.thumb.jpg.76e83d5868ee723a092a866485691a51.jpg

I see subtitles if I play it directly, but playing the broadcasting doesn't work too well on my tv. I don't see any subtitles in the downloaded file. Usually videos with subtitles have _Sub_ in their name.

No problem, we finally watched it dubbed in Spanish. :)