JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Santa's little helper...

Apparently this is the elf that fell into some battery acid...

70610=3919-krampus.jpg If you don't leave out some cookies, Santa sics this guy on you. Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Yes, this is "Krampus", he's not really a helper but a Anti-Nikolaus, he has to punish the bad children. Every child in Austria knows him. I always pictured Satan like that.

And then there are the "Perchten". The most scary thing you can imagine (imo). They are really popular in Western Austria with processions (Perchtenlauf - there are some videos on youtube). Not so popular where I live, lucky me.

And then there are the "Perchten". The most scary thing you can imagine (imo).
And so naturally I turn to Google image search so I can see for myself :P And I found this picture of Santa Claus with his Perchten...

70661=3921-perchten.jpg

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I learned something new this year although I think that it's been around for awhile. It's "Elf on a Shelf". Each day he appears in a different room (most likely moved around by the parents) to watch the children to see if they have been naughty or nice. :devil2: Another lie to the kids and more money for the merchants. :omg:

and interestingly bob, when i quickly glanced at your post i read it as satans little helper... i think i was right ffirst time!

Quite sure Satan intended that in the first place, after all, Santa is an anagram of Satan and they both are depicted in red. And, Satan turns himself into an Angel of Light.....

and interestingly bob, when i quickly glanced at your post i read it as satans little helper... i think i was right ffirst time!

Quite sure Satan intended that in the first place, after all, Santa is an anagram of Satan and they both are depicted in red. And, Satan turns himself into an Angel of Light.....

And as an old comedian used to say... "And you never see them together at the same place and the same time. HMMMMMM" :)

And as an old comedian used to say... "And you never see them together at the same place and the same time. HMMMMMM" :)

lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I have only joined this group today and I am amazed and dismayed at this topic. How on earth was this allowed on the site never mind allowing comments. I think this site needs to tighten its spiritual belt and get rid of junk like this. It is not worthy to be in the same area as Jehovah's name.

Seriously considering my membership here.

Regards

Colin

I have only joined this group today and I am amazed and dismayed at this topic. How on earth was this allowed on the site never mind allowing comments. I think this site needs to tighten its spiritual belt and get rid of junk like this. It is not worthy to be in the same area as Jehovah's name.

Regards

Colin

Colin, you are mistaken. This topic is exactly what it states. If you scroll up to the first post, it shows a horrible little demon looking creature, which is part of the Christmas belief, that punishes bad children on Christmas. It was part of a Christmas topic. Please, do not judge until you have examined the information.

Agape'

Holly

Regards

Colin

I agree with you Bro. Colin this thread is disgusting. At times I've wondered the same and have had the same concerns. But for the most part you will find a nice bunch of loving Brothers and Sisters, comforting and encouraging one another, along with experiences, humor, fav. music videos, games etc. If you have a chance check out some of the older topics. If you disagree with some of the things being discussed, let the brothers know. Feel free to open up a topic also, we would love to hear your encouragement, experiences, and spiritual up building comments...>:D<

and interestingly bob' date=' when i quickly glanced at your post i read it as satans little helper... i think i was right ffirst time![/quote'] Quite sure Satan intended that in the first place, after all, Santa is an anagram of Satan and they both are depicted in red. And, Satan turns himself into an Angel of Light.....
Just like you never see these 2 in the same place at the same time:

74090=4145-Clark_Kent.jpg

74090=4146-Superman.jpg

It's a discussion forum. We discuss things - even Christmas customs that really underscore it's demonic and pagan roots.

You will notice that we have a forum for biblical and religious discussion, a forum for personal support, a forum for discussing the news, a forum for goofing around, and this forum for discussing anything at else. There are 2 links up in the masthead with links to the forum membership policy and instructions on how to properly report offensive posts that you may want to review.