JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russia fires back after Donald Trump threatens to ditch nuclear arms treaty

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2011 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A US withdrawal from the Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty would require Russia to undertake measures to ensure its security, the Kremlin has warned.

If the US develops intermediate-range nuclear weapons, then Russia would have to follow suit, to “restore the balance”, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in comments carried by media on Monday.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/russia-fires-back-after-donald-trump-threatens-to-ditch-nuclear-arms-treaty/news-story/57fe67ef8b643c4d828d05bc2d7aaee2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Russia’s economy is not doing that well despite overhyped reports 

Consumer confidence is falling fast ... I think this year alone by 6% 

Domestic unhappiness is on the rise especially when it comes to the pensions. 

If petrol goes below $80 per barrel ...well Russia will suffer badly ( and I think that’s why Trump is complaining about high oil prices) 

In fact arms race would break Russian economy and Trump knows it.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Russia’s economy is not doing that well despite overhyped reports 

Consumer confidence is falling fast ... I think this year alone by 6% 

Domestic unhappiness is on the rise especially when it comes to the pensions. 

If petrol goes below $80 per barrel ...well Russia will suffer badly ( and I think that’s why Trump is complaining about high oil prices) 

In fact arms race would break Russian economy and Trump knows it.

The trade war with China is hurting China economy too.