JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New #2 Public Watchtower 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1943 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

No. 2 2019 | Is Life Worth Living?

Has a traumatic event caused you to question whether life is worth living?

A young woman cries while at work

When Life Seems Unbearable

Life is worth living despite any adversity.

Two men sit among the rubble of a devastated building

When Disaster Strikes

The Bible provides practical guidance that can help you to recover from a natural disaster.

A grieving couple on the beach hold each other and look into the distance

When a Loved One Dies

Consider five practical suggestions that can help you to endure the loss of a loved one.

A woman prays

When a Spouse Is Unfaithful

Many innocent mates have found comfort in the Scriptures.

A sick man in a wheelchair is surrounded by loved ones

When You Have a Serious Illness

Learn how some coped when they had a serious illness.

A woman holds an open Bible, sits at a table, and stares into the distance

When You Feel You Cannot Go On

Have you ever felt so depressed that you thought about ending your life? Where can you turn for help?

A young woman reads the Bible

Why Life IS Worth Living

While others may not understand your distressing situation, be assured that God cares and wants to help you.

A young woman smiles and confidently walks along a crowded sidewalk

“He Cares for You”

These Bible verses can comfort and strengthen you.

I read it as soon as I saw it.  The article on health, caught my attention.  Last year I wanted to die.  It was due to my health issues.  I got exhausted from dealing with pain every second of my existence.    So many dear friends in my former congregation came to my rescue, plus the articles how Jehovah wants us to live and not want to die.  Am not thinking that way anymore.  But this wicked system of things can make a person crazy by any means. 

2 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I read it as soon as I saw it.  The article on health, caught my attention.  Last year I wanted to die.  It was due to my health issues.  I got exhausted from dealing with pain every second of my existence.    So many dear friends in my former congregation came to my rescue, plus the articles how Jehovah wants us to live and not want to die.  Am not thinking that way anymore.  But this wicked system of things can make a person crazy by any means. 

Keep on Sister...we are almost there!!! Many of us living in pain 24/7 for many years. Deep tear flowing prayer...and wait for it

Edited by Santiago2020

43 minutes ago, Santiago2020 said:

Keep on Sister...we are almost there!!! Many of us living in pain 24/7 for many years. Deep tear flowing prayer...and wait for it

I did, my tears ran like a river.  I felt a calm come over me.  Am keeping on, 24/7 with the rest of my spiritual family in here and out.