JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Study notes Romans in JWLibrary

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1832 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:01 PM, Nexus1980 said:

Thank you, i was like chris waiting for this. Too bad that it's not in dutch yet.

Welcome to the forum brother Tom. :welcome:

At present I think study notes are in English only. (I may be wrong) Anyway the media and video clips in the notes are great for us all, no wonder it’s taken time to be released! 💎

Edited by Chris7

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brother Chris, Thank you! 😆

I was not aware that it was my first post... I'm visiting regularly... I'm not english speaking, so most of the time i just read what's been written.

We also have in dutch study notes Matthew to Acts. but not yet Romans.. It will probably come out soon. I know many hard working brothers are doing their very best. 

Have a nice weekend and that you again. Nice forum btw!

Edited by Nexus1980

On 2/1/2019 at 2:22 AM, The German said:

Thanks it worked! Wasn't sure how to "import" the file into JW Library, but I just opened the file and it imported itself. I wonder why I had to update this manually? Will I have to do this for every book?

• 1 month later...

The study notes for Romans have finally been released in Swedish and Norwegian. There’s an incredible amount of work put into preparing these notes, even when they are translated.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

16 minutes ago, Paa Yaw said:

Please is the study notes for 1 Corinthians out (English)?

No.

Purely speculation on my behalf, but as it would appear to be a big task, i wondered if they would skip all the smaller books/letters forthcoming.

They could be starting work on Genesis, Exodus, etc so they have a chance of "getting ahead" ready for the weekly reading/gems next year

1 hour ago, pholmes38 said:

No.

Purely speculation on my behalf, but as it would appear to be a big task, i wondered if they would skip all the smaller books/letters forthcoming.

They could be starting work on Genesis, Exodus, etc so they have a chance of "getting ahead" ready for the weekly reading/gems next year

Okay... Thank u