JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone from Barcelona?

Are there any Spanish brothers or sisters from Barcelona here in the forum? 

In September I will do a language course (2 weeks) in Barcelona in order to improve my Spanish. Barcelona was my own choice, as it is my absolute favourite city, my "adopted home" :crush:

I visit the city at least twice a year and so I´m not a tourist :lol: When I´m there, it feels like coming home for me and I have no problems at all in getting wherever I want to. So, it wouldn´t be a problem for me to just book a hotel room or a small apartment for these two weeks. BUT of course I prefer living with brothers, not only because of the fact that I could find new friends but also I would be "forced" to talk spanish even when I don´t have lessons. 

So, if you are a brother or sister from Barcelona (directly from Barcelona, not from the surroundings, please) - do you have the possibility to accommodate me for 2 weeks? (and do you want to, of course :D). Please feel free to ask me whatever you want to know concerning my visit. If I don´t receive an offer until next month, I will just book an apartment on "booking.com" or something similar. 

Thank you! 

Chrissy :wave:

19 hours ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

Hi Christina,

Make sure you go visit and preach the Good News to "Lionel" while in Barcelona, I would love to call him, "Brother Messi"  

:)

Hi Neil, sounds good, but everytime I see him he´s busy playing football :tongue: (pretending he can´t hear me....quite impolite, by the way…)

And as far as I know, he lives a little bit outside of Barcelona, so....my only chance would be joining brothers who will go preaching in his neighbourhood :lol: Let´s see what´s possible in September.

I´m just going through my text once more and just noticed I´ve might given a wrong impression :no:

When I´m talking about "Brothers" of course I mean it in a general way - not refering to the gender! And of course I mean staying either with a single sister or with a whole family, not with a brother (male). Sorry, in my head this was so self-evident that I might have used "confusing" expressions...

Dear friends, today I found a really good offer for an apartment in September. Everything fits: the location, the distance to my language school, the price,  ... it's really a good opportunity. So, as noone here seems to live in Barcelona (or to have enough space at home), I will accept that offer, will book the apartment and meet the local brothers at the meetings 😉