JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cody Wyoming Info

My family and I are considering relocating to Wyoming possibly. We have looked at several areas via the internet and will be traveling thru after the convention to check out the area. We are looking at Cody Wyoming, (and possibly surrounding communities) I would love to chat with ones from that area. If you don't mind sending me a private message that would be great. 

Thanks

Your sister

Sandy

The rest of would like to know about Cody 

yes GIF

It looks like there may be a KH in Cody ... it would be nice to see what it looks like now

image.png.405cd47a25b03ea4323a90dfa6512274.png

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

a few details about Cody gleaned from the Internet:

• Cody is a city in Northwest Wyoming and the county seat of Park County, Wyoming, United States. It is named after Colonel William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody for his part in the founding of Cody in 1896
  • Cody is located at the western edge of the Bighorn Basin, a depression surrounded by the Big Horn, Owl Creek, Bridger, and Absaroka ranges. At the western edge of Cody, a deep canyon formed by the Shoshone River provides the only passage to Yellowstone's Eastern Entrance.
  • Rodeo is important in the culture in Cody, which calls itself the "Rodeo Capital of the World". The Cody Nite Rodeo is an amateur rodeo every night from June 1 through August 31.
  • The primary industry in Cody is tourism. Hotels, restaurants and shops cater to travelers coming to visit the West and Yellowstone Park. Cody has several art galleries, with some notable local painters and artists living in the area.

• Cody is fast becoming a hub for Outdoor Recreation. The Shoshone River runs through town offering Class I-V kayaking and whitewater rafting. Shoshone Canyon offers over 300 rock climbing routes, while Cedar Mountain boasts nearly 600 boulder problems. Cody hosts nearly 50 miles of single track, with a large amount of it accessible by bike from town. A bike park was recently completed with Jump and Drop lines as well as a Pump track.

1672480987_CodyWyoming.png.4fa441906e95076a36643fc1822202c4.png

image.png.c5474b1a4e5c5d2da0c25083b6043fc9.png

image.png.e6735ecb618db174cbd35b43dbafd3ba.png

image.png.b57e5e91a5a6d712e2cdfbb0cb056fc6.png

image.png.05d27e0b9ab359390c5bd8842ee43aaf.png

image.png.dc431661e9667255a22cee4ee9baa7e0.png

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, dozerman5676 said:

90 miles from Billings, MT where I live. We share public speakers with Cody.  I'll be there on the 31st of this month.... if there is no snow 😨

Can you find out if any brothers are in real estate and/or contractors and get their info? I would love to pick their brains. I will send you a PM with my info too. 

Sandy