JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

International convention ๐Ÿ’š

We lock topics that areย over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1785 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Iโ€™m so excited to be going to Denmark this year!

i believe that the last international convention I attended was when I was a teenager ๐Ÿ˜ณ in the 70s.

I have a wonderful travel companion, a sister in my congregation.

We went to Bethel this past October.

Angie is much younger than I, not quite Jonathan and David.

(thats another sister and I ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Jehovah has blessed me in so many wonderful ways.

I have 2 brothers and a sister also on this site.

They're okay too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

7 hours ago, Gary910 said:

Tim and Richard, your Brothers...?? Spiritual Brothers, I know, but...???

Yup, and our sister Jodie is here too. I think we hold the record for the most sibling membersย :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

ย