JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Simple Gifts for Pioneer School Lunch

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1757 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My husband is organizing a pioneer school lunch in a few weeks and I want to make a cute, simple little gift for each pioneer with a heartfelt, fitting scripture on it. Anyone have ideas or seen something that stands out before? Thank you! 

When I was in the school a sister made each of us a cute sticky note pad and pen with a bow and handwritten message attached

another sister made us wrapped party favors with candy in them

i think a wrapped decorated sugar cookie with pioneer class of 2019 is cute

one of my favorite things a friend of mine did for the pioneer school lunch was make a huge pink jello brain on a bed of lettuce...It looked incredibly real...lol...it was brain food  🍽