JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

House feature : the view

Dages

See the source image I'd like to have an underwater bedroom, and a simple kitchenSee the source imageSo if we have an underwater bedroom then naturally I'd like an infinity pool, that leads to the ocean where I can swim with the dolphins and other sea creatures.     I would like my house to be a different shape, like I'd like to have one room have one side shaped round where it over looks the animals wandering around and playing.

See the source image

On 8/23/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dages said:

Ok, new house with a 9/10 view (for my taste) and also interesting features :D 

Let's see the view from the inside

Gumno_House_photo_-10_photo_Ivan_Dorotic

Gumno_House_photo_-11_photo_Ivan_Dorotic

And from the outside

(the white house on the right)

Water + hills 9/10 😍

I don't like the shape and material but it's a good idea for the car... I'll see about my horse carriage in paradise :D 

Gumno_House_photo_-2_photo_Ivan_Dorotic.

This is quite small and simple, I like it

I'm with you I don't like this shape, but I would like to have a house that is not the normal shape, and I love the picture windows, car / horse buggie space

maybe this round room for my animal watching.  No bricks and full windows in it maybeSee the source image

• 1 month later...

I 2nd the underwater home.  I would love for these to be my views

Bedroom

ocean-beach-themed-bedroom-pictures-lamps-decor-style-under-the-sea_bedroom-atmosphere-ideas.thumb.jpg.245b273ead167843add7839d2aa1dc88.jpg

Great room

_77335871_living-room.jpg.51e9c16271ef3f21df1c4366b801b490.jpg

Media room(Windows would be that fancy new transparent LCD.  So the windows are the tv's)

2666739_spahouseiihih7.jpg.ed5a15a7250023b296850b76449c7d18.jpg

The rest of the house would be standard above the ground on the beach, connected to the underwater part by a tunnel.   I love Hawaiian style homes, where the line blurs between indoors and outdoors

866696_hawaii-beach-houses_1500x1000_h.thumb.jpg.ab9595280f3fb88adde9c42c169e6739.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, Dages said:

What is the landscape that I like? Something just a little bit uphill in a hilly area... why?

I'll answer that at the end of this post :D 

Here is a nice house in my bookmark (Source).

07.jpg?1512969735

Ok, the roof is weird... I don't like it.

But the point is the view (bad weather)

12.jpg?1512969874

Sea + hills = perfection

13.jpg?1512969887

I need my nice sunset with my feet in the pool and a beer in my hand :D 

So, to answer the question, I want a house with such a view to be able to see the friends houses and wave them hello from my own place, yeah, I'll bring you a bottle of wine :D hello you, do you want to come to my place to eat tomorrow night ? :D 

11.jpg?1512969863

I love thinking about Paradise life :heart: 

I Love these. 😀

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini