JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Higher Organisation Artwork Resolution

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1729 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm looking to get some of my favourite artworks printed for my own enjoyment.

I've noticed the artwork resolution referenced online is quite badly compressed despite a pretty high resolution. I realise this is for obvious reasons as there are hundreds of thousands of images our brothers reference online.

But does anybody know of anywhere i can download higher resolution artwork? I have seen some comments on KH having artwork, are these high resolution?

I've tried changing link tags but no real luck so far.. (md, lg, xl, but no xxl)
The below example i was able to find in 1800x600 vs the 1200x600 but no higher. I'm sure the artists paint in very large resolutions but perhaps these are not on the server.

But thats ok just checking in! Thanks friends

1800x600

1200x600
1102016135_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Download the e-pub version of whatever publication you require.

Change the .epub in the file name to .zip - click yes on the warning about changing file types.

Open the (now renamed) file - which is a folder.

Inside one of the folders is a folder called "images"

All the documents pictures are there - probably the highest resolution available.