JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Holocaust Photo of Witnesses?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1720 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I saw this photo on a wall in the Holocaust Museum in DC and it didn’t identify the type of prisoner photographed and given that it is Black and white one cannot tell the color of their triangles. 

I have a feeling I have seen it in a video or publication somewhere however in my digging I haven’t found anything? Yet I am certain I saw it prior to my visit to DC (only a couple of months ago) because when i looked at the photo even though it had no identifiers I thought: “those are witnesses!” But maybe its just the Mandela affect?

In my online research there seems to be no identification either as all the photo descriptions will simply refer to them with the general term “prisoners”.

Anyway my question is, does anyone know for sure if these are witnesses/if it was in a publication?

9919C545-E08E-4E2C-BA68-BD8D4EA41584.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

They do look like triangles on their uniforms. Do others see those too?

We weren't the only ones who had triangles.

Technically, the Jewish Star of David was 2 triangles.

nazi_camp_marks.jpg

bb94e-nazibadges.jpg?w=540

It looks like that photo is here:  https://cpnagasaki.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/millions-often-forgotten-non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust/