JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

International Convention-Philippines November 1-3 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1622 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hello Brothers & Sisters,  goodmorning,  just want to know who will be attending from this group  in our upcoming international convention here in Philippines on November 1-3, 2019. 

Me and my wife are volunteers in this convention and this is the first time we'll be able to attend an international convention.

We're excited to meet some brothers and sisters that are here in our forum group that will attend the convention. 

ic 2019.png

"‘We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done." - Luke 17:10 

If you meet the Kleins from northern California,  call him Spiderman and tell him Richard said hello!

https://www.phamuswines.com/meet-the-team

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ron Yuson?

I thought Im gonna attend. 

Our congregation is invited but I failed to put my name on the list then forwarded to Bethel. 

So I called our elder yesterday evening. 

Edited by JennyM

Bro. Ron Mariano po, sis. Jenny, from Maunlad Congregation, Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines. 

What is your congregation po sis Jenny? 

"‘We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done." - Luke 17:10 

7 hours ago, MyLien said:

I’m delegate and will be there october 27.

Hope to see you Sister Mylien, on October 29 my wife will be in Punta Fuego as volunteer nurse and on October 31 will be in evening gathering in Marriot Hotel. 

17 hours ago, jahaziel47 said:

Hope to see you Sister Mylien, on October 29 my wife will be in Punta Fuego as volunteer nurse and on October 31 will be in evening gathering in Marriot Hotel. 

I have evening gathering in Marriot Hotel Oct 30,i don’t have any activities on Oct 31 i want hang out with local brothers and sisters if they can...hope to see you!

Edited by MyLien

6 hours ago, MyLien said:

I have evening gathering in Marriot Hotel Oct 30,i don’t have any activities on Oct 31 i want hang out with local brothers and sisters if they can...hope to see you!

Good to hear that sis Mylien. Me and my wife are happy to accompany you. We are free on October 31, Thursday. You can send us a pm when you already arrive here in the Philippines. 😃

11 hours ago, MyLien said:

See you here in the Philippines. Many bro and sis in the philippines are already prepared for their presentation. 

23 hours ago, jahaziel47 said:

Good to hear that sis Mylien. Me and my wife are happy to accompany you. We are free on October 31, Thursday. You can send us a pm when you already arrive here in the Philippines. 😃

Ok thank you Brothers.

We had the privilege to be delegates to the International assembly in ST Louis Missouri /

it was awesome ...so much love was shown by the volunteers... and the evening gathering ...was wonderful

MUsic, Jazz, there was a Croatian session, so we also had Croatian dances.

The program of the assembly was wonderful ....we had Br. SPlane and Br Noumair.

IT has been a blessing.

Enjoy your assembly it is a gift from Jehovah !

On 10/14/2019 at 5:56 PM, Patrick Starfish said:

I'm a volunteer (usher) at the Metro Manila Assembly Hall tour on October 30 and 31. Who will be going there? 😀😀

Wow, nice bro. paolo,  On October 31, we are in Heritage Hotel. No duty on October 30. 

Are you also invited in the 3 day convention on Nov 1-3? 

On 10/13/2019 at 2:16 PM, Hannah said:

We had the privilege to be delegates to the International assembly in ST Louis Missouri /

it was awesome ...so much love was shown by the volunteers... and the evening gathering ...was wonderful

MUsic, Jazz, there was a Croatian session, so we also had Croatian dances.

The program of the assembly was wonderful ....we had Br. SPlane and Br Noumair.

IT has been a blessing.

Enjoy your assembly it is a gift from Jehovah !

Nice experience...

10 hours ago, Boanerges said:

Just want to share the uplifting reminder for the  volunteers for the upcoming International Convention

Thank you for sharing, however, is there any direction from the brothers to not share or post this information on social media? 

We had International Conventions for several months and this is the first time I have seen anyone post any direction given to the volunteers,  so I hope someone more familiar with it can tell me if there is any reason why they wouldn't be allowed to be posted here.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

27 minutes ago, Bro Richard said:

Thank you for sharing, however, is there any direction from the brothers to not share or post this information on social media? 

We had International Conventions for several months and this is the first time I have seen anyone post any direction given to the volunteers,  so I hope someone more familiar with it can tell me if there is any reason why they wouldn't be allowed to be posted here.

Yes, there is information about it. I’m actually worried of this thread existing.

Brothers and sisters here in the Philippines are usually inclined in using social media, by regularly posting things on Facebook, either by posts or by sharing things in Facebook Stories (My Day). Thus it will be appropriate to give such direction to volunteers in the Philippines. We know that the international convention is a very special event, so we really expect the brothers and sisters to be really excited and post things on social media.

FYI, I am also an IC volunteer in the Philippines.