JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

X-Factor

Very moving. One day - we will ALL be living in harmony as Lenon sang. With only one difference - not NO Religion, but ONE Religion.

I can't wait - Ps 145:16

I had to look and see what happened to this young man from X-Factor Australia:

Emmanuel Kelly eliminated in X Factor Australia competition by judge Guy Sebastian. Emmanuel Kelly won fans after singing John Lennon's Imagine, but later forgot the lyrics to a song during boot camp.

http://www.sheknows.com/au/entertainment/articles/841305/x-factor-shocker-as-emmanuel-kelly-axed

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Very moving. One day - we will ALL be living in harmony as Lenon sang. With only one difference - not NO Religion, but ONE Religion.

Emmanuel Kelly eliminated in X Factor Australia competition by judge Guy Sebastian. Emmanuel Kelly won fans after singing John Lennon's Imagine, but later forgot the lyrics to a song during boot camp.

http://www.sheknows.com/au/entertainment/articles/841305/x-factor-shocker-as-emmanuel-kelly-axed

yes oddly enough that song is very prophetic...they don't even know that they are really singing about the "paradise".........

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Hello Micah! I was thrilled to see the link you posted because that audition for Emmanuel was for the X Factor here in Australia where I live! I remember watching the series here last year, he was just so fantastic and definitely brought a tear to my eye learning about his past and the terrible tragedies he had been through. Thanks for posting it:)

yes oddly enough that song is very prophetic...they don't even know that they are really singing about the "paradise".........

I know not to believe all rumors, however I was told by quite a few brothers and sisters (and they don't know each other) that Lennon was studying out of the Live Forever book about the time that IMAGINE was released. I was also told he had the book in his possession when he was assasinated. Anyone know any truth to this??

Imagine by John Lennon is responsible for death of many people. Let me explain:

I shriek when I hear people ascribing something from the Devil to Jehovah. John Lennon was a Satanist pushing an atheist one world agenda for his master. Read what the Watchtower quoted him as saying.

*** w68 8/1 p. 463 par. 3 Does Your Zeal Stir Up Your Brothers? ***

3 In England, the Beatles are declared to be more popular than Jesus Christ among teen-agers. The old religion is reportedly dead. There is a new religion now. It is the religion of the young crowd, with the young sound. John Lennon of the Beatles, recognizing this sweeping change in the world, announced: “Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. We’re more popular than Jesus now.” A young girl siding in with him asked: “Do you see a girl screaming over a picture of Christ as they do over a picture of the Beatles?” Quite naturally not. As little Zacchaeus once climbed up a fig-mulberry tree in order to get a better glimpse of Jesus Christ, so now youngsters line the rafters to get a better look at those who stir their souls. At the sight of the Beatles one girl cried out: “O my God! O my God! I can’t stand it. I can’t stand it.” “God” was on her lips, but it was not a minister of God or the message of Christ that was stirring her soul.—Luke 19:2-8.

Let's examine the Imagine song a little bit more and you tell me if this comes from the Paradise book.

It's starts of by saying imagine there's no heaven. Can you imagine that? Can you really imagine that there is no Jehovah? This song is Satanic.

John Lennon is saying that you should imagine or visualize that there is no heaven. Is this something that you would want to promote?

This living for today thing. Is it what Jehovah wants or is it from pagan origin? Paul is quoting from Isaiah.

(1 Corinthians 15:32) If, like men, I have fought with wild beasts at Eph′e·sus, of what good is it to me? If the dead are not to be raised up, “let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we are to die.”

John Lennon is not the only one having these atheistic believes. He says he is not the only one so he belongs to a group. He hopes that you are going to join them. Yes, he wants you to become an atheist. He wants you to leave the truth and become an apostate.

He says imagine there is no countries. And no religion. He wants peace.

(Psalm 2:2) The kings of earth take their stand And high officials themselves have massed together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one,

(Revelation 16:14) They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

(Revelation 17:17) For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

(Isaiah 48:22) “There is no peace,” Jehovah has said, “for the wicked ones.”

In the beginning I said that this song is responsible for the death of many people. Many people today are atheists because they were influenced by the Satanic agenda promoted in this song. They no longer believe in God and we can no longer read them a scripture to help them to come to their senses.

Gog and Magog will attack God's people after the destruction of False Religion. This atheistic force will attack us. Do not promote it.

Ernie I have never thought much about the lyrics in that song... I love the song, but when you examine the lyrics... then they are certainly not in line with the Bible... I doubt very much that he was studying at the time... I think that this was his and Yoko's own ideology

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I know not to believe all rumors, however I was told by quite a few brothers and sisters (and they don't know each other) that Lennon was studying out of the Live Forever book about the time that IMAGINE was released. I was also told he had the book in his possession when he was assasinated. Anyone know any truth to this??

Sounds like a JW urban legend to me :)

I hit this one up when doing karaoke from time to time. It's a very nice sounding song. Lyrically, when you consider all the harm that has been done by the divisive force of false religion, it makes sense that the songwriter feels that way.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Sounds like a JW urban legend to me :)

I hit this one up when doing karaoke from time to time. It's a very nice sounding song. Lyrically, when you consider all the harm that has been done by the divisive force of false religion, it makes sense that the songwriter feels that way.

It might be true. When i was in haiti, the fact that Micheal Jackson was a JW was a legend to us. We could not believe nor have a decisive confirmation. I finally knew it was true by coming in USA