JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Satisfying the desire of every living thing: Psalm 145:16

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1637 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Psalm 145:16,  You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing. We all live very busy lives. Some have stresses and anxieties greater than others.  If I wrote a book of my life, you would think I was making it up... yeah, really...  We all have a hope, not so far off though.  When Jehovah says the time is right, and any work assignments we might have are taken care of; what are some of the things you would like to do in the new world, and why?

I play the guitar VERY badly!  I would love to be able to squeeze a guitar, and whatever I am feeling comes out.  I like the idea of living on a farm or ranch as it might be called in the US. However, I also follow on YouTube, a group who have sold everything, bought yachts, and cruised around the world. One took ten years, another has been at sea for five years and on their second time around.  I would love to get in a yacht, preferably a catamaran because of the extra space and stable sea-state... and disappear... I often feel like I need to go away and find myself. As Pink Floyd sang in one of their songs... who of us are doing what we would choose to do?  I would like to travel in a world were this system has STOPPED! Meet new people, everyone of them endeavouring to reflect the Christ-like personality. Everywhere you go, and everyone you meet show hospitality as a norm.  Nothing governed by time and money. Find the real me, the one I know I can be. The one Jehovah knows I can be, and the angles just face-palm 🤦‍♂️ and say “really?”.

6BF7D967-C2CD-4306-A4D1-9941FFEAE278.jpeg

62C50984-BFA9-4435-8195-9F269E2F57BF.jpeg

Edited by nzbeeker

Spelling

I also feel "trapped" in this system ...

I have inclinations to explore, discover and learn from Jehovah's creations.

Can't wait to go diving in a New World..not just for one day but for longer ....linger at Jehovah's Creation is what I am missing a lot in this system, as our "responsibilities" rush us back to overcrowded cities ...and the rat race begins again ...o mate!, how I hate this statan's system! it robbed us in a big way....

This is (below) the tape of boat, I would like to build in a New World - even if it takes me 2000 years LOL ...

"Donut Explorer" will be floating soon....! :lol1:

I am in a process of simplifying my business (growing too fast ..can't cope) so I can be in the ministry more often, because in order to enjoy freedom of the New World we need to make sacrifices today ... ministry and faithfulness will get us there. 

A little bit longer and this system will be no more :)

tip4-1024x512.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Aside from teaching, music, and construction. I would like to do landscaping in the new world.  Most of cities are overcrowded with buildings.  I would create beautiful landscape in the new world. Meeting new people and learning from them. I will meet  distant relatives and teach them about the bible. 

image.png.0215ec801dc5ec9b0d35a9d1c5aaa407.png

5 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Aside from teaching, music, and construction. I would like to do landscaping in the new world.  Most of cities are overcrowded with buildings.  I would create beautiful landscape in the new world. Meeting new people and learning from them. I will meet  distant relatives and teach them about the bible. 

Never hurts to aim high! :)

7 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

I also feel "trapped" in this system ...

I have inclinations to explore, discover and learn from Jehovah's creations.

Can't wait to go diving in a New World..not just for one day but for longer ....linger at Jehovah's Creation is what I am missing a lot in this system, as our "responsibilities" rush us back to overcrowded cities ...and the rat race begins again ...o mate!, how I hate this statan's system! it robbed us in a big way....

This is (below) the tape of boat, I would like to build in a New World - even if it takes me 2000 years LOL ...

"Donut Explorer" will be floating soon....! :lol1:

I am in a process of simplifying my business (growing too fast ..can't cope) so I can be in the ministry more often, because in order to enjoy freedom of the New World we need to make sacrifices today ... ministry and faithfulness will get us there. 

A little bit longer and this system will be no more :)

Bring this off and you will have one upped Noah! 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I want to see more of the beautiful world we live upon, I can't travel now because of an injury years ago. Although I live in New Zealand in a lovely place, somehow in my mind's eye I also see a little rustic cottage in an English wood carpeted with blue bells and a clear little stream just outside the door. I think I better have a few houses dotted about in the new world! No comments please about being greedy ,I can dream!

Greed won't be the motive to have more than one house ... we could also swap houses too.

I want a country cottage industry (without the monetry value of course) ... make sour dough breads, and cheeses, wines, ginger beer etc ... and have breakfasts for the brothers and sisters on a big long table ...  anytime they want to join me.  Might add beer to that list. Tuiiiii!!

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

18 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

I slept on the beach once in Greece ...the moonlight was amazing ...I know what you mean ...

In the countryside, when the power is out.. My neighbors and us go out at night under the moonlight and talk.... We hear older people telling stories ... A lot of different.. The moonlight has calming effect. 

No smartphone at that time  so children play hide and seek under the moonlight.... It was so much fun...