JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Truth Tract

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1536 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It has been printed since 2008 (12 years).  It takes twice as much paper to print as one of our current tracts.  I had heard something about ceasing printing but I have not had any official notice that I can remember.  Our congregation agreed we would not reorder them when we ran out (last November).

8 hours ago, sis little said:

I was told that there will be no more printing of these.  Has anyone else heard this or know about it?  I love that Tract it covers everything.

Hi sister Angela!    You are northwest of me here in SE Louisiana (the northern "north shore").

The truth tracts is available online here:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008390

The sun shines on the sea

Would You Like to Know the Truth?

THE truth about what? About some of the most important questions that humans have ever asked. Perhaps you have wondered about such questions as these:

• Does God really care about us?

• Will war and suffering ever end?

• What happens to us when we die?

• Is there any hope for the dead?

• How can I pray and be heard by God?

• How can I find happiness in life?

You could download it to show on computer/tablet/phone or even print it out.   The former saves trees btw!

9 hours ago, Newtonian said:

Hi sister Angela!    You are northwest of me here in SE Louisiana (the northern "north shore").

The truth tracts is available online here:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008390

The sun shines on the sea

Would You Like to Know the Truth?

THE truth about what? About some of the most important questions that humans have ever asked. Perhaps you have wondered about such questions as these:

• Does God really care about us?

• Will war and suffering ever end?

• What happens to us when we die?

• Is there any hope for the dead?

• How can I pray and be heard by God?

• How can I find happiness in life?

You could download it to show on computer/tablet/phone or even print it out.   The former saves trees btw!

Yes i understand that but from my understanding they will not be available in print anymore 

Yes i understand that but from my understanding they will not be available in print anymore 

That is a rather common route for older publications.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

The Society is trying to save paper (and trees) and money.   But anyone can print out the tract and share it if the householder would prefer a print copy rather than view it on the internet.   Some householders do not have internet.