JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Subtitled convention

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1339 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

23 minutes ago, The German said:

Use F12 and you can make a rightclick

Is that with the "Elements" tab selected - or "Console", "Sources", or "Network" tab? (there are also the Performance, Memory, Application, Security, etc. tabs)

Also, on what "page" do you use F12 and where do you find the .vtt file name?

I am not saying that I cannot do these things - only pointing out that, for those of us who know how to do these things we sometimes forget that those we are giving the "bare" instructions to may not be as computer savvy as we are and it may not be so "obvious" to them with such minimal instructions as "right click and download"

As an example, I also use the F12 key to locate and d/l the generated background images in the new Edge Browser. It is not as simple as just "use F12 and right click" ... it is a multi-step process that, once used, is not very complicated - but not "simple", either

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

Also, on what "page" do you use F12 and where do you find the .vtt file name?

It is not as simple as just "use F12 and right click" ... it is a multi-step process

We have discussed these basics here several times.

The search function is a good help so that the basics don't have to be repeated over and over again.

One result here:

https://jwtalk.net/topic/37491-jw-broadcasting-october-2018/?do=findComment&comment=587463

On 8/17/2020 at 3:47 PM, The German said:

I've put a test video in my Subtitle Cloud (English).
English video with French subtitles.
Is that exactly how you want it to be?

Here is the video in 2020 -> August:

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZallD7ZuQxvkT0PglmSgQAe1IlAyRdzLF8k

Hooo It's wonderfull. I have read all the messages of this topic. I have tried the methods, but I can't make it work. Could you please upload in your cloud the convention from saturday morning morning part 2 and the others to the end. English language with French subtitles. It would realy help me. Thanks you in advance my brother 😍

15 hours ago, Nicolas Salvado said:

Hooo It's wonderfull. I have read all the messages of this topic. I have tried the methods, but I can't make it work. Could you please upload in your cloud the convention from saturday morning morning part 2 and the others to the end. English language with French subtitles. It would realy help me. Thanks you in advance my brother 😍

The files are now uploading. As soon as you have them give me a signal and I will delete them and the next ones will follow.

8 hours ago, The German said:

The files are now uploading. As soon as you have them give me a signal and I will delete them and the next ones will follow.

Thanks you very much my brother. You can delete the files. Thanks you. 😍😍😍😍