JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Technical problem...please help!

I was ‘out on ministry’ with a sister in my congregation last week and we looked at a scripture in Job...she proceeded to say what did I think of the study notes to it. So I pressed on the number and no study notes came up apart from the old style where you just get scripture references. 
I tried to do an update on JW Library but still no study note. 
I have an Apple iPhone. 
I am getting study notes from Matthew to 2cor but that’s all! 
Does anyone know how I can get the study notes on the rest of the books that they are available please? 
I have ‘Study Bible’ downloaded and ticked on JW Library. 
ps the sister is elderly so couldn’t help as someone helped her but she don’t have the Apple iPhone. I can’t remember what she had but she definitely had study notes for the book of Job!
Please help......

thank you  

ps I couldn’t find a thread that dealt with this problem, but if there is one please let me know where....

Edited by Jothob

1 hour ago, Zebra555 said:

BTW: what do you mean, out on ministry?

In a break out room on zoom! 

1 hour ago, JE3687 said:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/ according to this, study notes only available from Matthew to 2 Corinthians (the books with 💎 symbol). 

But the sister had study note in Job....

Study notes appear in the other books if you have the Research Guide downloaded. Download that first then go to Job 1:1 and in the Study pain you should see a link that says “Research Guide.” Touch that and it will bring up study notes from the Research Guide. The study notes for Matthew through 2 Cor are different and are an actual part of the Study Bible.

6 minutes ago, Jothob said:

But the sister had study note in Job....

It couldn't be a study note, since those haven't been published yet for Job. It must have been something else. Maybe it's a note she added during her personal study or it's a reference from the Research Guide. Do you remember what the note was about?

This is how to install the Research Guide: In JW Library go to Publications > Indexes > Study Guide, click on the cloud symbol.

Now when you go to the Bible and click on any verse number in bold, it will show you articles from our publications that explain those scriptures.

1 hour ago, Zebra555 said:

If you mean the research guide then make sure you have it downloaded to your device then it will show up in the study notes.

BTW: what do you mean, out on ministry?

Ah yes thank you. I hadn’t downloaded the research guide!! 
I can now see some note. 
wonderful. Thank you so much 👍

2 minutes ago, carlos said:

It couldn't be a study note, since those haven't been published yet for Job. It must have been something else. Maybe it's a note she added during her personal study or it's a reference from the Research Guide. Do you remember what the note was about?

This is how to install the Research Guide: In JW Library go to Publications > Indexes > Study Guide, click on the cloud symbol.

Now when you go to the Bible and click on any verse number in bold, it will show you articles from our publications that explain those scriptures.

Yes thank you. I have now downloaded the research guide. I thought I had that downloaded- obviously not! 
thank you So much for your help....👍

7 minutes ago, McKay said:

Study notes appear in the other books if you have the Research Guide downloaded. Download that first then go to Job 1:1 and in the Study pain you should see a link that says “Research Guide.” Touch that and it will bring up study notes from the Research Guide. The study notes for Matthew through 2 Cor are different and are an actual part of the Study Bible.

That’s where I was getting confused! I thought the early books would be the same as Christian Greek scriptures. 
But I have now downloaded the research guide and am happy 😊 thank you all for your help much appreciated.