JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1205 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I took a copy of the box from the last page of the new book of the release.

You can see a sister, maybe in 1000-year-old Paradise, or more ...

The description of the wooden box is interesting: There is someone reading the Bible perhaps on a mountain under a view of the Earth and beside this image apparently a description of something, perhaps instructions on collecting fruits or perhaps some daily text.

What do you think ?

Box in Paradaise.jpg

Wood, paper & cardboard are natural... It's plastic I hope that will be more sustainably used in the new world

It seems only divine intervention may get rid of all the plastic in the oceans but we'll see

Some minds are like concrete ...all mixed up and permanently set! 😁

Yes, sister, we will actually transform the materials.

But I paid more attention to the point about the disclosure of information:

For example, if it were the New World in this image, it would mean that where we see today in boxes, and utensils advertising companies, there obviously would have spiritual information in the boxes and other things. I imagine for example you take a wooden box to pick the morning fruits and when placing it on the kitchen table you read the daily text in the box as shown in the figure.

Or perhaps, a reminder to the resurrected student to read the Bible.

Today, for example, I put in my house some poetry on the bedroom doors, some pictures and even the song lyrics on display.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was more of this type of exposure in the New World but in general?

I just imagine a perfect world where human activity of any kind is completely in harmony with the earth's eco system.. No litter, no waste just peace & harmony in beautiful surroundings

Oh how we all crave that time! 

Some minds are like concrete ...all mixed up and permanently set! 😁

14 minutes ago, Julie said:

I just imagine a perfect world where human activity of any kind is completely in harmony with the earth's eco system.. No litter, no waste just peace &

19 minutes ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

Yes, sister, we will actually transform the materials.

But I paid more attention to the point about the disclosure of information:

For example, if it were the New World in this image, it would mean that where we see today in boxes, and utensils advertising companies, there obviously would have spiritual information in the boxes and other things. I imagine for example you take a wooden box to pick the morning fruits and when placing it on the kitchen table you read the daily text in the box as shown in the figure.

Or perhaps, a reminder to the resurrected student to read the Bible.

Today, for example, I put in my house some poetry on the bedroom doors, some pictures and even the song lyrics on display.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was more of this type of exposure in the New World but in general?

harmony in beautiful surroundings

Oh how we all crave that time! 

I love the thought of the days text on the side of our vegetable box.

And the perfect world with no litter and waste.

On 1/9/2021 at 8:26 AM, Leonard Match Valid said:

I took a copy of the box from the last page of the new book of the release.

You can see a sister, maybe in 1000-year-old Paradise, or more ...

The description of the wooden box is interesting: There is someone reading the Bible perhaps on a mountain under a view of the Earth and beside this image apparently a description of something, perhaps instructions on collecting fruits or perhaps some daily text.

What do you think ?

Box in Paradaise.jpg

looks like a box to me. very generic. He could be holding a mason jar of moonshine. Since there will be no revenuers he willnot have to worry about paying taxes.