JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
Message added by Brother_Bliss,

This topic has been locked at Raven's request

I run a private Minecraft realm for the brothers and sisters, and have a number of players already, but could use some more to populate the realm. Different time zones are welcome. You may know brother Vinnie in this forum, who also plays in this realm.

This Realm is strictly for Witnesses only, there is no PvP (no fighting or killing other players), and with the help of Vinnie, we have all "undead/occult" mobs removed (they teleport to the void as soon as they spawn in, for their instant destruction). The game is set to Survival mode, but Creative mode can be requested once a week for community projects.

It also includes a Discord channel to let others know when you play so you can organize to play together, and it includes all the rules and info for the Realm and assistance for new players. Discord also allows for voice chat, and is free to use.

If you are interested, I'll need your Minecraft name to send you an invite.

4 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I have an android phone. Can i join? Or does it have to be on a specific platform?

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Good question, though that sounds like Pocket edition? If it's Pocket edition it won't connect to a Java edition realm either (just looked up about Pocket edition). I think it might have to be on a specific platform, which in this case is a computer.

2 hours ago, Dages said:

Which version? Last? Do you plan to make a reboot for 1.17?

Java edition, which I run on my laptop. I plan to keep it updated, and currently I have 1.16.5.

Edited by Bjern

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Skyler said:

May I join? I currently play on Java. 😀

6 hours ago, Dages said:

add me too, I may join when I have time :D

Yep, we still have room for more players. 😉
If you'd like to join, I'll need your Minecraft name, so I can type it in to send you an invite. It's also very helpful if you are on Discord, as we put a lot of important info about the realm there, plus it allows for voice chat, so you can also send me your Discord name.

A few of the players who joined weren't sure how to accept invitations, so if you do join, this is what you need to do in order to accept...

Click onto "Minecraft Realms" in the game menu, here:

1.jpg.9331e3046b56e167cf247e38239268ff.jpg

Then click onto the little envelope at the top, here:

invites.jpg.14ed5158a31cc22e4f91ab874eb3de0f.jpg

Accept the invitation, and you're ready to play. 👍

Also, here's a link to Discord, for those who don't have it yet (it's free)...

https://discord.com/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sackedbysapp said:

Can u play on Xbox 1s? 
what log in info?

Hi brother, I don't believe that Xbox has Java edition of the game, and it has to be Java edition to connect to the realm.

There's no additional log in info either, I send a personal invitation using the player's Minecraft name.