JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Leave a message here for the future!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1056 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Message to the future improved me:

Open in year 2342. ..or should it be 2642 just in case the changes come slow....? LOL :facepalmpo2:

What was wrong with you,posting so much about Donuts? LOL :lol1:

The most important message: Well done making through GT, and displaying faith in Jehovah's promises. (This is the part where I hug myself :P:givehug:)

Science_donuts_465529983.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

53 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Message to the future improved me:

Open in year 2342. ..or should it be 2642 just in case the changes come slow....? LOL :facepalmpo2:

What was wrong with you,posting so much about Donuts? LOL :lol1:

The most important message: Well done making through GT, and displaying faith in Jehovah's promises. (This is the part where I hug myself :P:givehug:)

Science_donuts_465529983.jpg

Do not forget good size of glass of milk.

(interesting topic, I'm writing my own time capsule personal journal)

2 messages :

During the millennium : bravo, man, have you met some of the friends from this forum? No? Go and find them and chat about the good memories you had in jwtalk

After the millennium : So, how did you call your first Spaceship? :D

Edited by Dages

I'm here in the year 2021 on June 26th! I look forward to seeing the fulfillment of prophecy, and looking forward to the great tribulation! it 's paying off , keep loyalty ,integrity to Jehovah! We're coming out of a pandemic, and we're also looking forward , Mighty Ones By Faith ! Let the congress come! 🤗😄

10 hours ago, Dages said:

(interesting topic, I'm writing my own time capsule personal journal)

2 messages :

During the millennium : bravo, man, have you met some of the friends from this forum? No? Go and find them and chat about the good memories you had in jwtalk

After the millennium : So, how did you call your first Spaceship? :D

Also possible option : Are you sporting an epic beard enjoying meat on your barbecue set? :D

Edited by Dages