JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bible Quiz # 19 Now Available!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 897 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Bible Quiz 19_E files.zip

Do you like Bible Quiz? If so, this is for you!

What to do:

1. Download and Install the Quizmaker app (Qmaker tech) on Play Store. [For now, this app is available on Android devices] 

App icon: White letter Q with green background

2. Download the ZIP Files I uploaded. After downloading, extract/unzip the files using a file extractor (an app or a built-in ZIP extractor)

3. Open the app/Open the extracted files using the Quizmaker app. You can now enjoy the Bible Quiz.

What the ZIP file contains? 

It contains the same quiz but have 3 different types or categories.

1. Endless mode- this quiz has no time limit. You can can take your time to answer. 

2. Challenge mode- this quiz has a time limit of 20 seconds per question. 

3. Survival mode- this quiz has no time limit but the scoring is right minus wrong.

Screenshot_20210814-203803.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is the developer's reply when I emailed them if their app is available on ios devices :

Hello,

We are happy to get you on our email.

Below, we will enlighten you about your question.

About other OS and platforms compatibility:

indeed, for now, our team have provided Q-maker app only available in Android device only.

Of course, we are still working for an IOS adaptation. The work is still progressing.

Even if we are doing our best, please be aware that making such software may take a certain time to be available. 

Nevertheless, because QCM file is a simple file format like any other file formats such as PDF, DOCX, PNG, etc. You can still look for alternative readers or build your own by following open source documentation and codes available on the technology GitHub : https://github.com/Q-maker

As for us, we are still working on an implementation of this technology for IOS and even Windows.

Waiting for that to finish you, feel free to use the Android version or to look for a compatible reader powered by Q-maker algorithm and provided by another app editor from Apple play store.

Hope this message helped you.

Feel free to email us anytime if needed

Best regards. 

It seems that this file extension ". qcm" is exclusively for this app, like the".jwpub" which can only be opened in JW LIBRARY. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks, brother for this quiz! I have one question for you: what is the password?

For those whose smartphones don't see .qcm files, but only .pdf file: this problem is in your Explorer archiver. I unzipped it on my computer and sent the files to myself via Telegram.

Edited by Kiku

My English is not very good, so if you see my mistakes, please tell me in the DM

Welcome. Well, these quizzes are password protected so that no one can edit these Bible Quizzes. If you notice wrong answers, just pm me so that I can update it. The other quizzes are found in my drive. They are open and downloadable to all if they have a Quiz maker app (for now, available on Android only). 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1hW5Af1p4q4Ecb6q2IUUzyWJVO_Iu7pwK

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)