JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A new king's James version of the Bible- restores Jehovah's name

WHAT IS THE DNKJB or Divine Name King James Bible?

The DNKJB is not a revision of the Bible’s message – nothing has been added to the Bible or taken away from it. The DNKJB is the ‘King James Bible’ – with no changes to the text – except to use the ancient manuscripts as the authority and put God’s name where it belongs. How do we know where God’s name belongs? The translators of the Authorized King James Version of the Bible the translators knew that God’s name is Jehovah and put it in the Bible in 4 places and in over 6000 places put LORD where they could see God's name. There are now thousands upon thousands of ancient hand written copies of the Bible that clearly show where God's name appears in the Bible. Is it necessary to know God's name? "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God (Jehovah Isa 54:13). Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." (John 6:44, 45) We didn’t say this, Jesus did. As the end is drawing near, people everywhere will be forced to know God's name. Yes, Christendom who refuses to acknowledge Jehovah as God, will have no choice now that the Bible that they love and trust so much will be filled with Jehovah's name as it was from the Beginning when someone decided to change it to Lord, or God, just titles. I invite all who read this to visit this article, https://bit.ly/Jahreplaced121. There you will see why it was decided that Jehovah's name should be put back in 7,000 places in their Bible. If you remember back when the book "The Nations Will Know That I Am Jehovah" was released, that theme is emphasized in the book of Ezekiel, which repeatedly states that “the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah.” (Ezekiel 36:23; 37:28; 38:23; 39:7) Notice that the nations will not choose whether to know that he is Jehovah or not. Rather, they “will have to know.” With Christendom putting Jehovah's name back in the Bible, this is another prophecy being fulfilled. I went personally and researched Isaiah 43:10, 11 to see if this write-up was true and this is what it says:

"10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am Jehovah; and beside me there is no saviour.

Once you check out the site above you will be able to look for yourself, there is an online copy of the whole Bible found at http://dnkjb.net, now when we talk with householders in the ministry we can use their own Bible for reference. It is indeed true

"A Better World Is Near"