JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Audio from KH Mics pass through to Zoom

Should be straightforward and S-261 has some diagram suggestions. Of course, many setups are different and may need to be modified.

Where's the trouble at? Is the computer receiving audio? The old style Sound Control Panel available in Related Settings on the Windows Sound panel shows all of your inputs and shows some indication if there's a signal on the input.

So when I start zoom and have someone join I can hear them over the KH sound system. When I speak into any of our microphones the person on zoom can not hear anything. I am not seeing a mic selection in zoom that relates to the sound system.

it did take a little adjusting and tweaking to get all the sounds bugs worked out

we got it to work well with the branch recommended parts and found that those joining actually enjoyed getting to hear the 'normal noise'

(ps we had these parts pre-covid) 

so it might even help 1-2 that were slightly hesitant about returning...... to be desirous of returning if the hear the normal hub-bub associated with pre-meeting chatter

I know I loved hearing the chatter and missed being in person that 1 meeting - missed the hands-on camaraderie of being in-person

with the newest changes - we are having an in-person training @ the KH tonight to familiarize several sound/attendants

Irmãos, esta é a mesa de som que temos no Salão do Reino. Não é uma mesa muito moderna, não possui portas USB ou P2. Sei que precisamos fazer alguns ajustes nos cabos para que o sistema de mixagem e dos microfones saiam no Zoom. Você poderia dar ideias de como fazer essas adaptações? I think the S-261 document doesn't fit this soundboard, but I could be wrong.

IMG_20220321_203942300-01.jpeg

Edited by Lucas

OK brothers just reporting back after installing the above Behringer USB audio device listed above. After a few hours of testing and struggle we finally figured out our problem. It appears that when your using only one audio output from the amplifier you must go into the LEFT RCA input of the Behringer device. The RIGHT RCA isn't enabled when using just one input cable. So after troubleshooting the amp output and other things we circled back around to the Behringer USB device and simply moved the cable from the RIGHT input to the LEFT input and then our KH mics passed through to ZOOM. I hope this helps some one else and saves them some time.