JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower - study edition - AUGUST 2022

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 723 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

31 minutes ago, The German said:

I am eagerly awaiting the August Watchtower.

Generally it comes out on 20/21. of every month.

The pattern so far has been that the study watchtower has been released on the 3rd or 4th tuesday of the month:

(march 2022 edition) released on Tuesday december 21, 2021

(april 2022 edition) released on Tuesday january 18, 2022

(may 2022 edition) released on Tuesday february 22, 2022

(june 2022 edition) released on Tuesday march 22, 2022

(july 2022 edition) released on Tuesday april 19, 2022 

So, maybe the (august 2022 edition) will be released tomorrow on Tuesday may 24, 2022???

Edited by Br. Ice

4 hours ago, The German said:

What might the content be?

Maybe we will get an article or two that discusses the information we got during the 2016 Convention talk: Lessons on Loyalty From the Book of Job (Symposium) —What the Animal Creation Teaches Us

If that is the case that would be really awesome.

This was the video presented during that part: https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleTeachings/pub-jwbcov_201605_7_VIDEO

In a world full of lies and mis-information -> aren't you glad we have "the TRUTH!"?

We love the truth for many reasons. Most important, we love Jehovah God, the Source of the truth. Through his Word, the Bible, we have come to know him not only  as the all-powerful Maker of heaven and earth but also as our loving heavenly Father, who tenderly cares for us. (1 Pet. 5:7) We know that our God is “merciful and compassionate, slow to anger and abundant in loyal love and truth.” (Ex. 34:6) Jehovah loves justice. (Isa. 61:8) It hurts him to see us suffer, and he is ready—yes, eager—to bring all suffering to an end at the appointed time. (Jer. 29:11) How marvelous! No wonder we love Jehovah so much!

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-august-2022/Go-On-Walking-in-the-Truth/

Great article

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The picture in the article Keep "Building One Another Up" of the couple who have travelled to help with disaster relief. I have seen the mother and daughter/disaster background in another publication and it is bugging me where!! Can anyone put me out of my misery please?