JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Shrimp-like Cystisoma are protected from predators by being virtually invisible

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 594 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Link to article: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/sep/14/discovered-in-the-deep-the-transparent-crustacean-with-enormous-eyes-cystisoma

Found this article about the Cystisoma fascinating, especially this part:

Most of Cystisoma’s internal organs appear crystal-clear thanks to the very orderly, structured way their tissues are arranged, Osborn explains. “The only thing they can’t seem to do it very well with is their gut,” she says. The golden structure visible beneath the eyes is the digestive organ. Even this is stacked tall and straight to cast as small a shadow as possible while Cystisoma hangs in its usual horizontal position.

This shows again how amazing Jehovah's creation is. 

Now, I will try to see what I can learn from it. (If you have an idea what we can learn from it, please share)

9 minutes ago, Br. Ice said:

Now, I will try to see what I can learn from it. (If you have an idea what we can learn from it, please share

No matter what we do, we can't hide our gut?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D