JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I asked chatGPT to write a poem for me about what happened in the book of Job

This is the result.. haha

In heaven's halls, Jehovah and Satan met, With words of pride and challenge, their tongues were set. Satan questioned Job, a servant true and kind, His loyalty and love, a test of heart and mind.

Jehovah granted Satan's request to test, Job's faith and love, to put it to the test. Trials and troubles fell upon Job's head, But his worship of Jehovah, he never shed.

Though wealth and health were taken, children too, Job's love for Jehovah, still strong and true. Sores covered his body, but he did not curse, His devotion unwavering, his faith did not disperse.

Satan was humbled, he saw the truth, Jehovah the ruler, the best for all youth. Job was restored, with blessings untold, His love and devotion, worth more than gold.

A faithful servant, a heart of pure gold, Job's story lives on, as a story untold. Of love and devotion, in the face of strife, A testimony to Jehovah, the ruler of life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Pabo said:

But does it preach the good news? Make return visits? Or conducts a study?

umm ....maybe

just kidding -- but it is amazing what automation and artificial intelligence can do

it does handle higher learning - won the chess games against Grand Masters

now .....if I could just get it to work Full time Secularly for me .........so I had more time to be out doing Jehovahs service

😀😀😀😀😀

This is my impression..

I think Jehovah doesn’t like AI too much.. it takes away chances to grow our own thinking abilities.

The more AI gets stronger, the more it’ll be trusted but then again it’s only based on ‘what’s known or believed already’ 

so it will never answer back, yes I believe in God, here’s why..

meaning that AI won’t draw us closer to Jehovah, it’ll push people back.