JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

dealing with Last days(critical times)

Lot of murders in India. Lot of rapes. Sadistic people. 

7 years boy struggling with cancer. Another having throat cancer. Can't even drink water for 15 days. 

In congregation less true love.  Selfishness can be seen with some. 

But Jehovah God is showing so much love.  I will say he is showing abundant love. 

Read Bible. Read one  or two verses but very deeply.  Start your day with that. Then attend to your physical health.  Pray.  Pour out your heart. Pray with confidence.  Pray loudly.  Pray more than once. Daniel was not fool when he prayed thrice. Go to ministry. Whatever excuses you may find for not going.. you will never feel balanced if you don't do field. Not just cart. Try to go house to house.  Or do informal. 

Associate with brothers and sisters. Share your feelings with them.  Ask them to pray for you and your worries. 

Eat and sleep good. Be cheerful. Read books / watch feel good programs/ movies. Avoid watching / reading too much news.  

Go trekking./ swimming/ Playing sports outdoors.

Write thanks notes to your loved ones and to ones who have helped you. If you can afford buy small gifts for some. Cheer them.  Buy small chocolates if you can't buy big. 

Try learning something new. Try to make new friends. 

Thank me. 

Agape. 

And many more. 

12 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

Lot of murders in India. Lot of rapes. Sadistic people. 

7 years boy struggling with cancer. Another having throat cancer. Can't even drink water for 15 days. 

In congregation less true love.  Selfishness can be seen with some. 

But Jehovah God is showing so much love.  I will say he is showing abundant love. 

Read Bible. Read one  or two verses but very deeply.  Start your day with that. Then attend to your physical health.  Pray.  Pour out your heart. Pray with confidence.  Pray loudly.  Pray more than once. Daniel was not fool when he prayed thrice. Go to ministry. Whatever excuses you may find for not going.. you will never feel balanced if you don't do field. Not just cart. Try to go house to house.  Or do informal. 

Associate with brothers and sisters. Share your feelings with them.  Ask them to pray for you and your worries. 

Eat and sleep good. Be cheerful. Read books / watch feel good programs/ movies. Avoid watching / reading too much news.  

Go trekking./ swimming/ Playing sports outdoors.

Write thanks notes to your loved ones and to ones who have helped you. If you can afford buy small gifts for some. Cheer them.  Buy small chocolates if you can't buy big. 

Try learning something new. Try to make new friends. 

Thank me. 

Agape. 

And many more. 

Thank you.

18 hours ago, Dumma said:

Dear brothers and sisters i just wanted some encouragement from your experience. how is this critical times hard to deal with affecting you'll and how did you'll found encouragement from your prayers. I'm asking because your experience may help me to move on

Dilip gave a nice advice.

How do we deal with these last days? Just like everyone else. Preach, teach, read your bible daily, rest, eat healthy and pray, pray, pray!  You are not alone my brother.

These are definitely critical times, hard to deal with but, not impossible. Ask and beg Jehovah for holy spirit.  We need it now more then ever.

The critical times is affecting people differently,There are some changes or adjustments we may need to make to help us cope better.

>live daily with Godly decision:you should have an efficient routine or program of activities that will keep you focused on spiritual things,and ensure you stick to this routine effectively.

>reduce your spending or spend money wisely:if you run out of money too quickly, the critical times will be more critical for you.

>avoid waste:anything you waste you will need to buy more too soon (with money of course).

>Avoid falling sick too often:try to practice very good hygiene so as to always stay very healthy,its easier to deal with critical times when you are healthy and strong physically (and spiritually of course).

Eat well and eat healthy,have enough sleep and and close friends to interact with-somestimes interactions helps to forget problems. 

>Draw close to your brothers and sisters:during cold weather,people come together to stay warm.when you are close to your christian brothers and sisters,they will be able to help you when you need help,but it you isolate yourself you will freeze in the cold (alone of course).

>Develope the attitude of contentment:be happy with what you have and avoid desiring things that will be too hard for you to get in this system of things.

>Show understanding: Jehovah has kindly revealed to us the reason for the critical times,the vindication of his sovereignty is such an important issue that has to be settled once and for all times for the eternal benefit of mankind.S

Since we know the reason for the critical tines,it is not wise to keep asking why?

And hey I'm noticing some fancy new changes with the Jwtalk site,kudos!!! to the moderators you guys are doing a great job.

I don't have much more to add to the beautiful advice given here but, I can assure you with all my heart on one thing. I have been in the depths of despair a couple of times, in the last week or so. I was first reminded by a beautiful sister, to always remember Philippians 4:6,7 . I read it and really thought about it. Then, I called out to Jehovah with tears, asking Him if He could just give me inner peace. I told Him  exactly how I felt. You know, I remained so calm for the rest of the day. Even when I received some awful news  later, I stayed calm and contented. It has been absoutely amazing. My dear brother, ALWAYS remember Philippians 4;6,7.

Agape